• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Kikyuune Family Fanclub

Which Kikyuune family member is your favorite?

• Akio

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akihiko

• Akiko

• Aki

• Total voters

Elsa12TMNT

Uses Too Many Obsolete UTAUs
Hello! Welcome to a fanclub for the Kikyuune UTAU family! Specifically, this club focuses on MystSaphyr's Momloid and Dadloid, Akiko and Akihiko; however, Akio, Aiko, and Fuusenne are all welcome and (I hope) their stuff will be added soon. I am just getting started with UTAU (I eventually want to get Vocaloid), and Akiko and Akihiko are my first ones. I already love Akiko a lot. I hope you guys can enjoy this space for them!

Member List
If you wish to be added, please ask in the thread!
Owner
  • Elsa12TMNT

Youtube Playlists
If you have a video suggestion, please link it in the thread, and I'll add it to the playlist for the respective UTAU.

Official Information
If you've never heard of them and would like information on them (or to download them), here are the links for that stuff.

X: Kikyuune Family – Studio VOXYZ
Ask the Kikyuunes

Akiko Kikyuune/気球音アキコ:

Akiko Kikyuune - UTAU Wiki 2.0
Kikyuune Akiko – Studio VOXYZ

ID: VOXYZ 0X-C
Codename: Protoloid-Γ
Type: Biodroid
Item: UFO/flying saucer
Height: 5’9″ (175 cm)
Weight: 157 lbs (71 kg)
Dislikes: sitcoms, not being taken seriously

Akiko is extremely interested in the paranormal and unknown, and enjoys writing both fiction and nonfiction on such subjects. However, this has made her into a bit of a conspiracy nut, and she often insists that she and other UTAU were created using alien technology. The antennae on her headset is very sensitive to various radio frequencies.

Akihiko Kikyuune/気球音アキヒコ

Akihiko Kikyuune - UTAU Wiki 2.0
Kikyuune Akihiko – Studio VOXYZ

ID: VOXYZ 0X-D
Codename: Protoloid-Δ
Type: Biodroid
Item: biplane
Height: 6’1″ feet (185 cm)
Weight: 187 lbs (85 kg)
Likes: being the center of attention, dramatically flowing capes, vintage aircraft
Dislikes: hospitals, mushrooms, thunderstorms

Akihiko is an android, and a failed stuntman (his costume is loosely based on the motorcyclist Evel Knievel, as well as Saiyaman from DBZ). As he is constantly destroying himself by messing up dangerous airplane stunts, he has been rebuilt at total of 142 times by his mechanic son, Akio. He has an overdramatic flair and often acts as his own announcer before his performances.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)