• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

kingpapillon's synthv / vocaloid covers

KingPapillon

vocal synth weirdo
Nov 2, 2020
-thread for my random vocal synth covers-

I'll be updating this thread I guess, but here's the first cover I've made after upgrading to Synth V Pro!
Lately, I've been really into using Saki, but I'm also conflicted because her AI voicebank thats in development sounds so real, that it almost barely resembles her current voice. I wonder If I'll end up remaking the stuff I make with her once SAKI AI comes out...

But yeah, my favorite voicebanks I own and use currently are Lily V3, SF-A2 Miki V4, and Saki, I own a few others too..

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Krin and WyndReed

KingPapillon

vocal synth weirdo
Nov 2, 2020
I really like your cover of Leia! I keep wanting Saki to be used in rock music, but the covers I see her in are pop for the most part.
Thanks! I'm working on more Yuyoyuppe covers with Saki right now, I think she has a great voice for rock too. I have a huge thing for husky female voicebanks, hopefully synth v gives us more of those in the future.

Reactions: WyndReed

KingPapillon

vocal synth weirdo
Nov 2, 2020
another saki + yuppe, she responds so well to synth v's parameters like tension and voice, unlike some other voicebanks (coughsgenbu)
my plan is to redo this cover with the arrange instrumental once saki ai is released

Last edited:

KingPapillon

vocal synth weirdo
Nov 2, 2020
I love Lily and I love this cover! Thank you for blessing my ears with this gorgeous usage of her in V5. She sounds lovely:lily_smile_lili: :lily_smile_lili: :lily_smile_lili: :lily_smile_lili:
omg thanks! Lily is my fav Vocaloid for sure along with Luka and flower, and I'm working on a duet with Lily and flower atm too, will probably be my next upload ..

• Love
Reactions: cafenurse

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)