• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Kona's WIPs 'n' Covers 'n' Stuff

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I've decided to make a thread to hold all my tuning tests, WIPs, dead originals, and covers! Don't expect too much from these thread quite honestly, because I procrastinate like crazy.

To start off, I'll share this WIP/test of The Middle with IA English C

This was my first attempt at actually putting effort into learning to use CeVIO at all. I think it went pretty alright, and I really wanted to cover this song so. The only thing that kiiinda makes me want to just make this cover with Vocaloid (besides knowing how to actually tune in Vocaloid) is this song is very pitchy in terms of moving pitches a lot and IA English just isn't smooth enough for that and I don't know how to make her smooth at all? I am also terrified of the Volume parameter and didn't really use it at all.
I made the CCS myself, including making the MIDI myself and that is partly why I didn't cover the whole song yet. I procrastinated the MIDI a lot.

Hopefully I learn CeVIO and IA Eng soon enough to make actually good content with her! Expect more tuning tests with her in this thread, most likely with more pop songs with CCS files made by myself. Also probably expect a lot of Avanna because...you all know how I am

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)