Leaving this forum

Discounted account

Aspiring Fan
Aug 20, 2018
Leaving this forum, cos hardy on it. And feel nothing much for me. Also another reason, my status got deleted cos it has images of Hatsune Miku, nothing rude just images of Miku. I post Images of Miku I like and put in 'Credit to artist of these artworks. To me, it be frusrated to find artists and links of these images. I do post some images no problem. I do collect images from sites. I do credit them, as I can. I know what some people like. Sorry if I sound abit crazy. Having my staus deleted trigger me abit and it was about Hatsune Miku's birthday.

Also, so much going on in life.

I still part of fandom, cos I still into Miku and Vocaloid, never think of it of part of fandon being with other Miku/Vocaloid fans, just I'm fan of Miku and Vocaloid. Other people have reason being in a fandom or not. Even hardly listen to any vocaloid, I love the characters, Miku, Rin, IA, Yuki and Yukari. I even attend Miku Expo last year. There something special about Miku.

Sorry if this sound depressing, it been fun, this is friendly forum, not sure I be checking but farewell.

Last edited:

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Wow, from the tone of your message, it sounds like you've been having a hard time lately. Take care, and I hope things improve for you soon!

riz_lady

Extreme Sonika Enjoyer
Leaving this forum, cos hardy on it. And feel nothing much for me. Also another reason, my status got deleted cos it has images of Hatsune Miku, nothing rude just images of Miku. I post Images of Miku I like and put in 'Credit to artist of these artworks. To me, it be frusrated to find artists and links of these images. I do post some images no problem. I do collect images from sites. I do credit them, as I can. I know what some people like. Sorry if I sound abit crazy. Having my staus deleted trigger me abit and it was about Hatsune Miku's birthday.

Also, so much going on in life.

I still part of fandom, cos I still into Miku and Vocaloid, never think of it of part of fandon being with other Miku/Vocaloid fans, just I'm fan of Miku and Vocaloid. Other people have reason being in a fandom or not. Even hardly listen to any vocaloid, I love the characters, Miku, Rin, IA, Yuki and Yukari. I even attend Miku Expo last year. There something special about Miku.

Sorry if this sound depressing, it been fun, this is friendly forum, not sure I be checking but farewell.
Ah, we'll miss you Adam, but I'm sure taking a break will be beneficial. Take care!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)