• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Lily Fanclub

Stardust Daydreamer

~ Magic, Mental Health, and Music ~
Apr 9, 2018
May I join too?

Lily is definitely one of my favorites, her voice sounds so amazing when tuned well, and even though some complain about her design, I like it, and I think it suits her!

Here’s some of my favorite Lily songs:

“Terrorist” by niki

“Limiter” by niki

(Really, any of the less popular niki songs with Lily.)

Kyaami’s cover of “Hurting for a Very Hurtful Pain” by EZKG

“Divide” by Gogotea

KohaiKaty

OC maniac and vsqx maker//tuner
Apr 10, 2018
'merca
Lily is very pleasant to work with in the VOCALOID4 Editor <3 Both her V3 and Native Voicebanks have their ups and downs. She almost sounds like a female version of Utatane Piko. (Occasionally more masculine than Piko, but I still love them both)

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Of course, all may join!

I'm surprised to hear she's pleasant to work with! I've been hesitant about buying her because I'm worried she won't be too easy to work with.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
My second favorite Vocaloid (but one I seem to be more known for liking!), can I join? Lily V3 was the first Vocaloid I ever owned, she's just so awesome to use and I also own two of her figures!

I'll throw in some stuffs I like too

Reactions: sasatek and Twillby

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
Ooh those are nice! I have her nendo too! The other figure I have is the Ice Lily one! I found it at a convention and couldn't resist
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THAT FIGURE. It makes me wish she'd get a "cold" append ajdfksl

I don't collect figures but I still kind of want one of those plus her Hello Kitty to Issho figure (although I mainly just want to know how that crossover happened ajlafk it makes me want to ship her with Iroha they're my favorite JPloids anyway)

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THAT FIGURE. It makes me wish she'd get a "cold" append ajdfksl

I don't collect figures but I still kind of want one of those plus her Hello Kitty to Issho figure (although I mainly just want to know how that crossover happened ajlafk it makes me want to ship her with Iroha they're my favorite JPloids anyway)
That Hello Kitty figure is very cute! Definitely adding that one to my wishlist.
I'm glad there's so many figures of Lily available, though I'm sad about how many seem to be abandoned projects. Like this beaut.

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Sure thing, welcome to the club! I don't think I've heard a Lily cover of meltdown yet, though I do now have the inspiration to draw her in the meltdown costume...I think it'd be very fitting to her design.

Reactions: ThatGirlMyra

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Thank you for sharing the song Memory, I had never heard it before and it's really nice with Lily's voice. Here's a very underappreciated piece that's one of my favorites:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)