• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Looking for Instrumental Collab for two songs!

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Hi, I'm looking for someone that can create an instrumental to go with my Miku ENG (feature Kaito) song called, "A Ballad of Farewell." I originally created this for a 2018 contest for Crypton and Miku Expo 2018. Plus I used Miku v4 ENG trail, and I didn't finish this song until close to the end (plus I liked how Kaito sounded with her) so I didn't have enough time to look for someone to create a music track.
(Actually I did found someone but then they got busy so I couldn't find anyone else from VO collaboration selection in time... )
Well, time has pass and I would like to see this song come to life. :yanhe_lili:

Here is the song if you want to hear it: Full Preview

Like it and want to collab with me? Please let me know and I'll tell you the BPM, scale I used, and any other info you need. I'm more for a Ballad for this song, but if you have a different style and think it will fit this song too, let me know.

Another song that I have is for Akari in an attempt of an Engrish song for her (feature Kaito Soft) called, 'Forever Haunting Me." It's a short song, around a minute and kind-of close to 2 minutes. (^_^)/ I found someone that created an instrumental for an earlier version of the vocals, but since I made few changes to the vocals I need a new instrumental track for it.
Here is the song if you want to hear it: Full preview

Another song that I think is more for a Ballad, but again, if you have a different style and think that it will fit this song too, let me know. : ) Also this song is kind of the type of a demo song or would be like use for an opening. :lumi_lili:
I do plan on making this a full English version song someday...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)