*looks around nervously* Hello...?

Um... hello? I guess? Introducing yourself in a new place is always a bit scary... :nemu_lili:

For those who don’t know me, I’m BambooGarden101 and I was a member of VocaloidOtaku from 2015 until its demise. (Useless fact time! I joined VO on March 28, 2015 - the same date where it would go offline exactly three years later.)

I’ve been into Vocaloid for almost 8 years and my favourite Vocaloid was originally Rin. She’s still special to me (as are all the other Cryptonloids) but now I have lots of other favourites! Some of them are Yukari, Akari, Zunko, galaco, DEX, DAINA, Rana, Mayu, IA, Piko (even though it sucks that he’ll probably never get an update) and Gumi.

My favourite producers include Lamaze-P, daniwell, Owata-P, Satsuki ga Tenkomori, Empath-P, Gobou-P, GYARI, and others I can’t think of right now.

I’m also very much into CeVIO and Voiceroid, but I won’t start rambling about that here. And outside of Vocaloid my interests include art (though most of the time I’m too shy to share mine), linguistics, cats, birds, the Japanese language, and learning about other cultures.

It’s nice to meet you all... :lapis_lili:

OP
OP
BambooGarden101
Welcome back! You had some nice sprites back on VO!
Thank you! :meiko_ani_lili:

You can still find them here. Unfortunately I don’t have access to my laptop anymore so I’m currently unable to make any new ones :kaito_lili:

Edit: Sorry, are you able to see my stuff on Imgur? I just realised that my sprite albums were ‘hidden’, and I made them public but they suddenly started getting a lot of downvotes out of nowhere so I made them hidden again because I don’t know what’s going on......????

Last edited:

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Mm, I just see a page that says, "Gallery Comments." Even if I click on "submitted images," it says, "BambooGarden101 has not submitted any images to the gallery." So I'm not sure where your sprites are at.

lIlI

🌩
Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Thunderdome
Welcome to VV! Unfortunately, it appears you can't share whole albums if they are set to hidden. Your best bet if you want to avoid the raging void that is the public Imgur community is to use another image host. However, you can share individual Imgur posts from hidden albums by grabbing the direct link.

OP
OP
BambooGarden101
Oh... That explains why mobius017 can’t see my images... :/
I can try another image host, although it might take a bit of time to have everything back up — is it OK?

(All the original files are on my laptop, which I no longer have access to, so it will mean downloading each individual image onto my phone (yes, I’m typing from my phone) and then reuploading it somewhere else. I could try from my school’s computers, though who knows if Imgur and other image sites are blocked from there... I can’t even access Google Docs D:)

By the way, thank you, lIlI! :meiko_ani_lili: Also, your sprites are nice too!

lIlI

🌩
Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Thunderdome
Oh... That explains why mobius017 can’t see my images... :/
I can try another image host, although it might take a bit of time to have everything back up — is it OK?

(All the original files are on my laptop, which I no longer have access to, so it will mean downloading each individual image onto my phone (yes, I’m typing from my phone) and then reuploading it somewhere else. I could try from my school’s computers, though who knows if Imgur and other image sites are blocked from there... I can’t even access Google Docs D:)

By the way, thank you, lIlI! :meiko_ani_lili: Also, your sprites are nice too!
Thank you, looking forward to seeing yours when you're ready!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)