• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Feedback Lowering The Opacity of the Node Art

Paradoxical

Linguistics Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 7, 2018
Canada
I will look into finding a better balance for text/art within the next few days, especially the ones that contain a lot of black in them, such as this one.

summers50

01010011 00110101 00110000
Apr 9, 2018
MA, USA
I will look into finding a better balance for text/art within the next few days, especially the ones that contain a lot of black in them, such as this one.
text-front-page.jpg
Came across this post just now. I suggest changing the css for the text that is on top of the images so it's less noisy.
text-shadow: 0px 0px 8px white,0px 0px 6px white; for the black text...simply two shadows stacked on top of each other.
text-shadow: 0px 0px 8px white; for the green/blue text because it's already kind of light.

The first link the white shadow is a little more intrusive because of the darker violet, so just span that to be a single shadow: 0,0,8, white;
And then I guess play around to taste depending on the picture.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)