• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID LUMi's Yoshizawa Kaoru Leaves Project

Narumo Luckycarrot

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Chile
narumo.deviantart.com
(Hopefully this is the right place for this)

I've seen some people question what's going on with LUMi and a certain tweet by Yoshizawa Kaoru, so I took the liberty of translating his post, in case anyone is interested.

"Everyone, I have an announcement to make. Due to recent developments, I’m parting ways with AVA and LUMi.

First of all, to LUMí users and everyone that loves her, I offer my deepest apologies. I’m really sorry.

I can’t talk about the specifics of the situation, but it’s become difficult to preserve my beliefs. The fact that I didn’t feel like I could face all the creators in this state is a major factor in this decision.

Of course, I believe that my own immaturity and lack of ability had a significant influence in reaching this conclusion. And for that, I can’t apologize enough.

From hereafter, further information regarding AVA and LUMi is scheduled to be released on the official homepage.

Lastly, the works of all the creators gave me unparalleled energy. Even in difficult times, when I looked at the submitted works, I was able to keep stepping forward. You have my gratitude.

I was able to meet and connect with many through LUMi, and works that were brought into existence thanks to her. For me, these are irreplaceable things.

From now on, without changing the slogan I adopted when I established AVA, “Add to Creation,” I’ll set out working from zero. I believe we’ll be able to meet once more, so I hope you will continue to support me at that time.

Everyone, I hope you will continue to add to creation from on. I will continue to create many things.

Thank you very much."

ohpeach

Digital artist
Apr 8, 2018
earth
deviantart.com
My goodness// I hope everything is okay with him. The AVA team always seemed like they knew what they were doing. Knowing that they were having creative differences is just saddening, tbh.
I hope that things get better and that LUMi continues to be successful////

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)