• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID Luo Tianyi Japanese

sleepysheep7

GET OFF MY LAWN YOU WHIPPERSNAPPERS!!!
Apr 8, 2018
I still find it odd that Luo is going to get a Japanese voicebank yet she is also now the poster child for the communist party for millennials in China. I mean what is to stop someone from getting either of those banks and making a song against communism?

(Here is the article i am referring to)

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
I still find it odd that Luo is going to get a Japanese voicebank yet she is also now the poster child for the communist party for millennials in China. I mean what is to stop someone from getting either of those banks and making a song against communism?
I can't wait for the inevitable political shitstorm that will eventually happen with Tianyi Japanese when someone drops an anti-communist/Chinese government song. (Unless the Japanese fandom in particular just ignores her completely, like they did with SeeU Japanese.)

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018

(Here is the article i am referring to)
I do not think Vsinger did ever want this to happen.
The boom of Vocaloids is to big to stop it now which is probably the reason they made her to be this...
Make your foe to friends is the practice here I think? Since they can't stop it they are basically saying "hey you like this? then you stand for us because Tianyi stands for us!"

Uh, I think what I am saying probably makes no sense but oh well

Vani ❤ Candy

❤ Rana and Teki are my babies ❤
Apr 8, 2018
in a box under a bridge
Isn't it against Vocaloid ToS to use the products for political purposes?
yeah but at the same time China is such a big market with such an oppressive government that i think it'd be difficult for Yamaha to do anything. its entirely possible the Chinese government would just tell them to f u kc off and continue using her for political gain. That and pulling their products from China would be detrimental since that's such a massive market (despite all the piracy).

regardless of what Yamaha does about this matter if they even bother in the first place, it really pisses me off because i love Tianyi and she doesn't deserve this ;;;

Reactions: Elsa12TMNT

BenHo

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Like I said back on VO, I eagerly away the anti-communist-china songs that come from Tianyi in the future.

TJ Studio

New Fan
Apr 9, 2018

According to the twitter, post, Shanghai Henian made. It appears they announced that Luo Tianyi V4 Japanese would start accepting pre-orders on April 24th, (Two days before Kizuna Akari's release!) & will launch on May 21st!

Time for the discussions! Feel free to talk about this kind of news here!

(P.S. Feel free to move this if this is not in the right place!)

Unagi

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
California, U.S.A
I'm really excited for the Luo Tianyi V4 JP release. She's definitely my favorite Chinese Vocaloid, and I'm excited that she's finally getting this chance to be in the spotlight with the other JP Vocaloids! Maybe at some point there could be a concert in Japan with her singing it, if her friends get JP VBs too, maybe. That would be super fun!

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
I am quite excited for this absolutely love Luo Tianyi (and this may open the gates for Yan He to get other languages >.>)

Reactions: Unagi

sleepysheep7

Apr 8, 2018
With the announcement is the official launch of Luo Tianyi's Japanese website. It's specifically for her voiceBANKS

That's right! Luo Tianyi Japanese is not one voicebank, but TWO. Normal and Sweet, which seem to contrast her Chinese's Normal and Power.

VOCALOID™️4 Library 洛天依/LUO TIANYI A demo and new art is on the website!

That is cool that she is getting two Japanese voice banks. Also I gotta say that is really really good looking artwork for her. (If I was a girl I would totally wear that outfit though maybe change the poofy pants to a skirt)

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com
Man Luo Tianyi is too dang cute in this outfit, and I love the sound of her voice. I'd love to see more outfits like this, though, 'cos if they just removed a couple details I find OTT in a normal outfit (like the wings) I'd totally wear this kinda outfit.

sleepysheep7

Apr 8, 2018
Man Luo Tianyi is too dang cute in this outfit, and I love the sound of her voice. I'd love to see more outfits like this, though, 'cos if they just removed a couple details I find OTT in a normal outfit (like the wings) I'd totally wear this kinda outfit.
Now that I look at that outfit i do wonder how that over shirt is staying up. I am guessing some kind of stretch band in the top or something?

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com
Now that I look at that outfit i do wonder how that over shirt is staying up. I am guessing some kind of stretch band in the top or something?
The white top? I'm positive those black ribbons on her shoulders are just fancy straps that are attached to it. I can't see them attached to anything else so that's all I can assume. It doesn't look like it's too complicated an outfit.

sleepysheep7

Apr 8, 2018
The white top? I'm positive those black ribbons on her shoulders are just fancy straps that are attached to it. I can't see them attached to anything else so that's all I can assume. It doesn't look like it's too complicated an outfit.
Ah I thought it was something like this

Then it was a black spaghetti shirt or bra under that. Though you could be right as well because I know nothing about fashion since I'm a dude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)