• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Luwo's Covers!

ruffe

fka. luwo
Oct 24, 2020
🌎
I really need a place to keep all my covers that isn't profile posts, so i'm making this 😌

I guess I'll kick it all of with this:

I've always admired how well Ciel used Lily in his covers, so I wanted to give it a go with the same song! The phoneme editing was a nightmare, but it was worth it, in the end~ Avox Throat really helped with opening Lily's vowels up a bit more, too (I can't recommend this VST enough for people who love tuning and/or use Engloids).

Last edited:

ruffe

fka. luwo
Oct 24, 2020
🌎
CALLING ALL CUL STANS!!

I finally finished a cover with her! I'm quite proud of how I managed her power in the verses and bridge (BRE, BRI, and some attack/release effects!). I did find this one really difficult to mix, unfortunately, so I apologise in advance for any strained ears.

hope you enjoy! :cul_smile_lili:

Last edited:

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
YES YES SHE SOUNDS SO GOOD
CUL needs a certain hand to not sound, well... rough. This is so well-done! Thank you for blessing us 😭🙏💖

Edit: Huh. How can I share this with my friends? I click on the Soundcloud link to go to your profile and it says you have no tracks :0 For now I'll just link this thread I suppose

• Love
Reactions: ruffe

ruffe

fka. luwo
Oct 24, 2020
🌎
Edit: Huh. How can I share this with my friends? I click on the Soundcloud link to go to your profile and it says you have no tracks :0 For now I'll just link this thread I suppose
Sorry about that! I've changed both tracks to Public now if you'd like to share more easily! Might as well start uploading properly if my output will be this frequent LMAO.

• Love
Reactions: Mika, Leon and ___

ruffe

fka. luwo
Oct 24, 2020
🌎
Yukari WIP dump time! I've got these three that I plan on finishing some day, and would maybe like to turn Luvoratory into a collab since I struggle so much with the rap LMAO. I haven't used VOCALOID much lately because I'm severely lacking in motivation, but I feel like getting back to these might help

Two of these have already been heard, but Renai is new so I thought i'd reshare them all! Lemme know if you're interested in doing Luvoratorrry with me if it peaks your interest~

ruffe

fka. luwo
Oct 24, 2020
🌎
Okay, here's WIP dump 2 since I really can't pump out any new content it seems! A lot of these include ones that were lost to time in my profile posts for convenience~

it's worth noting that a lot of these were trials or rendered out for me! so i can't finish a lot of them, unfortunately... i hope you enjoy them regardless!!

ruffe

fka. luwo
Oct 24, 2020
🌎
I feel like this is worth posting since I eventually wanna make a re-tuned and re-mixed version of it with a video! So just consider this a demo version of sorts :cul_smile_lili:

all that said, I'm still proud of this piece because of all the lil falsetto tricks and whatnot - and because of how well received it was in the past! Surprisingly I used Exciter in places too bc it gave CUL a nice grit to her belts!

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
Oh I remember this!!!! When I first heard it I remember being like "wait Cul can sound like this?!!" It's so goooood :kanon_lili:Tengaku is also my all time fav vocaloid song so how can I not love this

• Love
Sep 21, 2019
I went through this whole thread and listened to everything, and holy moly! Your tuning is godly!! I particularly love the way you tuned Yukari in Luvoratorrrry; you gave it such a unique flare, and damn, she almost sounds like a real person!

• Love

ruffe

fka. luwo
Oct 24, 2020
🌎
Just a quick update: I'm working on an IA cover of Otome Dissection (TeddyLoid Allies Remix) and it's coming along very well! :ia_ani_lili: I'm so excited to drop it sometime this week!

No WIP unfortunately, since i don't wanna stop working on the cover as soon as i post the WIP fgfdgdf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)