• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Luwo's Lazy Art Thread

ruffe

fka. luwo
Oct 24, 2020
🌎
Heyo! I decided to create an art thread to keep my drawings somewhere because I'm trigger-happy with the delete button it might be nice for everyone to see. I don't often finish pieces so I don't really have much to put here other than sketches... Though I'm hoping that I'll stay motivated with a thread and it'll make me more comfortable posting my art pahaha.

I did a SF-A2 Miki between baking batches of cookies and I think it turned out nice,, I wish I knew how to colour stuff thoughssdsdsd

sf a2 miko.png

I'll update with more stuff as I go because I don't have much, having just got the tablet n all :v​

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I really love this art style, the anatomy is satisfying to look at and the style is so distinct. It reminds me of visual novel art. :mikiv4_ani_lili:

• Love
Reactions: ruffe

ruffe

fka. luwo
Oct 24, 2020
🌎
Thank you! I saw Patuk say her ENG design looks like fancy dress and wanted to change it a little, especially the weird beehive hair thing she has LMAO. I'm working on Lily and CUL next so that should turn out interesting!

here's a few little WIPs that I'll never finish!

meruri.pngmoke.png

Last edited:

KizelFox

Gotta love Spanishloids
Sep 30, 2020
Vet school (help me)
I love the way you coloured Gumi there! I think the "messy" style of colouring really fits with the sketchy style of your lines, so the result is great :)

ruffe

fka. luwo
Oct 24, 2020
🌎
Thank you both!! I wouldn’t have remembered that I even had an art thread if it wasn’t for your replies, so i suppose I should thank you both for that too :clara_ani_lili:

• Haha
Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)