• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Magical Mirai 2013 Quiz & Trivia

sketchesofpayne

Listening to Hatsune Miku since 2007
Jan 21, 2021
www.youtube.com
Before Magical Mirai there were several different concert series. In fact, Miku has been doing live concerts every year since 2009! Currently we have Magical Mirai, Snow Miku, Miku Symphony, and Miku Expo. Next year will be the tenth Magical Mirai. Hearing that, I decided to go back and watch the first Magical Mirai concert from 2013. I thought it would be fun to make up a little "quiz" as a way to share some trivia about it. I don't expect anyone to know the answers to these unless they've watched the concert recently. But I think it will be fun to guess at the answers and see how many you get right.

No fancy forms, just read the question and click the button to find out the answer:

1) What was the very first song played?
  • World Is Mine by ryo
  • Sweet Devil by HachioujiP
  • Packaged by kz
  • Disappearence of Hatsune Miku by cosMo
  • Melt by ryo
The first song performed was Sweet Devil, one of HachioujiP's earliest songs originally published in February 2010
01-sweet-devil.jpg

2) Who was the first to perform after Miku's opening set?
  • Meiko
  • Kaito
  • Rin
  • Len
  • Luka
Luka was first to take the stage after Miku, performing "Hello, Worker" by Hayashi Kei
02-luka.jpg

3) Who was the first duo to appear on stage?
  • Kaito & Len
  • Meiko & Kaito
  • Rin & Len
  • Miku & Luka
  • Miku & Rin
Kaito and Len performed "erase or zero" by Crystal-P
03-Kaito-Len.jpg

4) What song did Rin & Len perform together?
  • Suki Kirai by HoneyWorks
  • Electric Magic by HachioujiP
  • Remote Control by JesusP
  • 8HIT by JesusP
  • Butterfly On Your Right Shoulder by NoriP
"Suki Kirai" was the first song performed by Rin and Len at Magical Mirai
04-rin-len.jpg

5) What song would go on to be featured in the next five Magical Mirai concerts?

• Tell Your World by kz
  • Shake It! by emon
  • 39 by DECO*27, sasakure_UK
  • ODDS&ENDS by ryo
  • Sweet Devil by HachioujiP
"Shake It!" was featured in Magical Mirai 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018. Neither "Tell Your World," "ODDS&ENDS," nor "Sweet Devil" appeared in Magical Mirai 2016 or 2017 but all three were played during Magical Mirai 2018. "39" was not played at Magical Mirai 2017, but "39 Music!" by Mikito-P was.
05-shake-it.jpg

6) How many characters performed with a guitar?
  • Two
  • Three
  • Four
  • Five
  • None
Luka, Rin, and Miku performed "Leia" by Yuyoyuppe, "Tokyo Teddybear" by Neru, and "Unhappy Refrain" by WOWAKA, respectively, guitar in hand.
06-guitars.jpg

7) How many different costumes did Miku wear on stage?
  • Five
  • Seven
  • Nine
  • Eleven
  • Thirteen
Miku appeared in 13 different costumes on stage. (Twelve plus her original design.)
07-costumes.jpg

8) How many total songs were on the set list?
  • Nineteen
  • Twenty-Two
  • Twenty-Four
  • Thirty
  • Thirty-Nine
The set list included twenty-two songs in the main set plus two encores for a total of 24.

9) Which song(s) had been performed in a major concert prior to 2013?
  • Weekender Girl by kz, HachioujiP
  • Cat Food by doriko
  • Last Night, Good Night by kz
  • Tell Your World by kz
  • Yume Yume (Dream Dream) by DECO*27
All five of the above songs, plus "ODDS&ENDS" by ryo, 1/6 out of the gravity by noa, and 39 by DECO*27, sasakure_UK. Meaning that only 8 of the 24 songs had previously been in a concert.

10) All songs performed at Magical Mirai 2013 can be found in the game Project DIVA Arcade: Future Tone
  • True
  • False
False; "Animal Fortune-Telling" by Scop, "glow" by keeno, and "Yume Yume" by DECO*27 are not in Project DIVA Arcade: Future Tone. All three do appear in Project Mirai.

So, how did you do? These were just ten things I thought were interesting about the concert, given that it was the first of the Magical Mirai series.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Mm, 4/10...could've been better, though I can't remember how long it's been since I've seen 2013. Actually, I try to randomize my viewing of the concert videos I own so that I don't recall them as clearly and each view stays more like the first, so even a lower score is sort of a welcome outcome. Despite that, I really enjoy when I go back to a concert I haven't seen in awhile and come away thinking, "You know, that concert was 6/8/however many years old, and it wasn't on my top-of-mind list of favorites, but it was a really good show!" And 2013 was like that for me.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
very nice quiz and trivia! :miku_ani_lili: :miku_ani_lili:
I would like also to add one trivia about it: Magical Mirai 2013 (Yokohama Arena), together with Magical Mirai 2014 in Tokyo (Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium) and Magical Mirai 2015 (Nippon Budokan), were the only ones with the venue having 2 floors for the audience (Nippon Budokan actually had 3 floors, it was incredible)
venues of both Osaka (Intex Osaka) and Chiba (Makuhari Messe) have 1 floor for the audience, but on the back they've made special seats which are like a "terrace" and you can enjoy the concert sitting on the cushion floor, those seats are popular between couples and families ^u^

one more trivia!
Magical Mirai was born to promote both Project Mirai and Project Diva new games, in fact it had mostly songs from both series (or hints at songs that were to be included in the next entries). Year by year it became more and more important as an event itself, so both Crypton and SEGA decided to make it an yearly event with a big focus not only on the live concerts, but also on the booths, new items showcase, producer marketplace, and much more. From 2016 they kept holding it in both Makuhari Messe and Intex Osaka because those venues are big enough for the exhibition place. Magical Mirai 2014 in Osaka was at Intex Osaka too, but Magical Mirai 2014 in Tokyo was at Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium, and the exhibition was reduced to only the official goods store in front of the venue. Magical Mirai 2015 had the live concert at Nippon Budokan, but the exhibition was held in the Science Museum near the Nippon Budokan, inside a very nice park. For every Magical Mirai I have wonderful and different memories, and it really is a magical event(❁´◡`❁)💕💕❤❤

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)