• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Maxi's VOCAL SYNTH covers

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
ooh are we allowed to post here? i never have before because no one else has but patuk was brave so i'll be too
This is another wonderful cover Maxi, I've been following you for years! You've grown so much as an artist and a Vocaloid user. I love your work with Cul. :cul_smile_lili:

Reactions: Maxi and ___

Maxi

Passionate Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Portugal
www.youtube.com
ooh are we allowed to post here? i never have before because no one else has but patuk was brave so i'll be too
This is another wonderful cover Maxi, I've been following you for years! You've grown so much as an artist and a Vocaloid user. I love your work with Cul. :cul_smile_lili:
Of course you can post here!! ^^
Thaank you soooo much !!!!!!!!!! :D

Reactions: cafenurse

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
your art is so pretty and shiny im gonna crrryyyy....don't think ive ever heard this song the fullway through before, miku sounds SO good here, so good.

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
This has always been one of my favorites! I've even considered covering it with Oliver and Len. Your cover does it SO much justice!! :kanon_lili:

Reactions: Maxi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)