• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Maxi's VOCAL SYNTH covers

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Was so excited to see your cover of vivid pop up in my subscription box, it's been ages since I've last listened to an Anon Kanon duet. They sound great together, so glad you used them for this cover! :kanon_lili::anon_lili:

Reactions: Maxi

Maxi

Passionate Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Portugal
www.youtube.com
Was so excited to see your cover of vivid pop up in my subscription box, it's been ages since I've last listened to an Anon Kanon duet. They sound great together, so glad you used them for this cover! :kanon_lili::anon_lili:
aaah ^^ when I heard the song I immediately tought about covering it with them tbh !!!

Last edited:

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
That art is so pretty :kanon_lili: Such a lovely cover, I don't listen to Mo Qingxian very often but she does have a gorgeous voice.

AALLF

I create symphonic metal/rock using Gumi.
May 20, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
Nice metal covers! The ripples song has some cool rhythm stuff, and some nice harmonic language at 2:25. Mo Qingxian's voice had to grow on me some, but it sounds great!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)