• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Nicole's cover spot

ikaroll

I wanna scream
Jan 23, 2020
My computer

Here's my Retrospectre cover I just finished! I actually tuned and mixed this last weekend but just finished the art. I know the tuning's crap but it was difficult

Oh yeah I also fixed the vocal mixing on 1 2 Fanclub. It should sound better now. Link

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Oh wow. Sonika's not easy to make sound good - I'm genuinely extremely impressed! The vocals overpower the instrumental a bit, but other than that, this is an absolutely wonderful cover! Excellent job :sonika_ani_lili:

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
a sonika cover!!! yaay!! her voice sounds astonishingly clear and easy to understand for sonika :sonika_ani_lili: the vocals are a little too loud over the instrumental, like peaches mentioned, but the mixing was otherwise good. hope to see you bring some more sonika content to the world soon :sonika_ani_lili:

KizelFox

Gotta love Spanishloids
Sep 30, 2020
Vet school (help me)
Just wanted to say you did really well with Sonika! I've heard she's really hard to use but you've managed to make her sound quite clear, especially the chorus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)