• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID Meikodaiyo & Kaitodaiyo are apparently official things now

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
Today, Famitsu covered "Project Sekai"

At the interview location, the form of the gossip publicity ambassador is...!!
Shook hands with KONDOU P and left the scene...
It seems they will appear before everyone in October...? Look forward to it

#HatsuneMiku #Sekai
I tried to find the article, but I couldn't. I guess they just talked with them but haven't actually posted the article yet?

uncreepy

Apr 9, 2018
Meiko's sash says "Project Sekai Publicity Ambassador". They are taking her role very seriously, huh. Good! : D

uncreepy

Apr 9, 2018
Wow, after having seen like 4 pics of Meikodayo in a row on Twitter, I finally noticed her grotesque neck cleavage.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Wow, after having seen like 4 pics of Meikodayo in a row on Twitter, I finally noticed her grotesque neck cleavage.

Now that you mention it/I focus on it, that line does come up onto the part of her chest/neck that should be flat. I guess they added the lower padding but didn't do enough to keep the effect from coming up beyond the appropriate point. Need maybe an extra line of stitching or some kind of underlying band across the top of the chest under the "skin" to attach the fabric to or something.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)