• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Mika's Little Cover Corner

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
Thought it would be time to make my own little thread for my covers, no that I'm so motivated to work on stuff.

Let's start with the stuff I made and am actually proud of!! I still love all of these very much.

Things I'm currently working on

I could use some help with the Galaco cover, I feel like it's heading in a good direction but she sounds so.. flat?? Anyone have some handy tips?

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
Thank you! Galaco is quite tricky to handle so I'm glad she sounds good :)

btw, I can't just finish what I start. No no. I have to start more lol.

This is definitely one of my favorite VBS songs and I wanted to take advantage of something that would let me use as many of my synths as possible!
So far I'm using Mayu, Galaco Blue, v4Flower, (Red) Minato and Airi. But I might switch out Airi for Solaria. She struggles with this song quite a bit (already had to fix her pronounciation a lot in this short snippet).

AddictiveCUL (Add)

CUL addicted!
Jan 6, 2023
youtube.com
Thank you! Galaco is quite tricky to handle so I'm glad she sounds good :)

btw, I can't just finish what I start. No no. I have to start more lol.

This is definitely one of my favorite VBS songs and I wanted to take advantage of something that would let me use as many of my synths as possible!
So far I'm using Mayu, Galaco Blue, v4Flower, (Red) Minato and Airi. But I might switch out Airi for Solaria. She struggles with this song quite a bit (already had to fix her pronounciation a lot in this short snippet).
I like how contrastant is vocaloid from synthv! Nice job with this cover btw, never hear this song b4 so it was also a good surprise

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Galaco what I would do is use the brightness parameter a lot specifically lower it on high notes to give her a nice falsetto tone also add breathiness a bit there it helps vary hee tone a lot!

• Love
Reactions: Mika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)