• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV Mo Chen: New Chinese male voicebank for Synthesizer V

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Drematonics had announced their Chinese male letter. The codename is MAN-M2, and there will be a name contest for him similar to qinsu's contest

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Hmm that is a good question to start speculating. Since Qingsu is blue, Kevin is green and blue, and Ryo is red and purple, and Saki is pink, green, and blue.
My prediction is that Mo Chen's gonna be yellow as complementary colors to Qingsu.
This or purple (since his name is tied to time and time is mysterious, mystery is often associated with the colour purple/violet -and honestly I'd laugh if it was purple because I've made a mock up letter logo à la synth V for a character whose name starts with an M just for the giggles :ROFL: )

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
some new demos

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
i was just thinking the same thing- i do feel like ryo, kevin, and now mo chen have some obvious similarities but listening to those additional covers gave me a better idea of what he sounds like and i can catch the difference in his ton better now. ill be curious to hear more uses of him once hes out- i havent really wanted to buy kevin either due to the similarities and im not sure id want to buy mo chen either, but he does sound nice.

Reactions: PearlStarLight5

REDD

Aspiring Fan
May 19, 2020
SynthV stay winning fr <3

HE SOUNDS SO REAl i cant- UGH<3
honestly though he does sound a bit similar to the other male voicebanks, but they're all in different native languages so it's not that big of a deal imo
i wonder how he sounds in english tho

PearlStarLight5

Miss Retrocore, at your service!
Mo Chen is now on the Dreamtonics store

Reactions: morrysillusion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)