• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Morry's Illusion's Original Vocal Synth songs!

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
Alright so heres a thread for all current and upcoming songs!
i dont do this as a profession its all for fun, so im not really seeking out serious critique. its all self taught and i dont put a lot of time into learning anything else unless i have to lol. i know the vaguest idea of music theory and thats where i am at. I have been most happy with my songs "DID You" and "Feeling/Friends" as i kinda feel like im getting some more coherent process and style. Hope yall enjoy!

if i happen to miss out on updating this thread, be sure to check my Bandcamp or Youtube for new releases (found in my signature)

Ordered from Most Recent to Oldest. (2017 to 2020)

v Technically a remake of the song- the original is still on Bandcamp! v

v This song was done with an instrumental commissioned by me, from Kowareta! (i forever wish i had done a bit more with this lol) v

v was hesitant to share this one bc i was in a super awful place and should not have shared any kinda song like this, lyrically, but ill keep it here for archive purposes. it seems people like song about oliver and trauma though! v

v my very first attempt at a song lmao v

i will make a new post on this thread when i release a new song!

Reactions: MoaHarbor

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
i have some... old unfinished songs to share! its been well. an entire year since i made any music and while im not rushing back into it, i wanted to share some old unfinished things for the heck of it. they are not "WIPs" as i will never touch them again, i wanna move on! but i feel better maybe showing them the light of day before i move on lol.

ordered from oldest to most recent.

was called "hurracaine" i think. used miku, obviously. the instrumental and all that is very bare bones. also! cut out the silent parts so thats why it doesnt flow into anything.
this was i think a miku expo 2018 song attempt...? i know when making it i was trying to force myself to do electronic pop stuff and i still have that attempt too but i didnt have lyrics for it. this was my second attempt which was still gonna be pretty traditionally set up, as i had melodies for the chorus i plopped onto the timeline in advance. i felt like i was forcing myself to make something i had no inspiration for, so i never got further with it even lyrically

i released an instrumental version in 2018 that sounded different, as i couldnt figure out the lyrics to what i had down. but i never shared that! so heres the version with some obviously unfinsihed lyrics that didnt get far. Note! i lost the drum line and i was too lazy to put some replacement sounds.
was called "modify" and used Avanna

thats all i have in the ways of unfinished tracks (theres 2 instrumental ones but i wont put them in this thread for vocal synth songs). hoping to get back in the groove of making music soon though!

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
Hey! So! I wanna get back into making music buuuut wanna push all my old vocaloid works to the side and they will not be on my bandcamp anymore.

Because of that i decided to upload it all as a zip archive, with all instrumentals, vocal songs AND vsqx files. This isnt to say I will NEVER use vocal synths now, but I want to try and move on to singing myself, and will probably use them for backing or harmonies. but I may likely release vocaloid covers of my own work. we will see!

just thought id note this here before i seem to vanish from original music, as i still want to make stuff, just probably not vocaloid stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)