• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Morry's Illusion's Vocaloid/Utau/etc Covers!

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
been a minute- i have numerous covers half done but just havent had time to make videos for em. but heres a Yuma cover! i keep wanting to cover some "classics"/older well known songs, and this one kept coming to mind.

oh yeah, for the heck of it and out of curiosity, i boosted his vocal modes to 500% (solid on verses, power on chorus) which you can do with notepad editting. it does kinda... lower quality but i was curious how itd turn out so!

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
its been a WHILE but i sat down and worked on this cover for the last week or so with flower and even thought utaformatix destroyed the pitch bends (causing me to redraw everything from the original tuned file), im quite happy with it!

honestly. really want to cover more sheena ringo w flower now....

• Wow
Reactions: Ronny777

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
why did i impulse cover this in an hour last night??? with yuma?? idk. i have like 2 other finished eng covers that are more fitting i could have shared. i just kept thinking about how i liked this song and thought itd be fun to do the note/pitch data with. its not super clean, and yuma's lisp is so strong lol.

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
oh i did not realize how much time passed since my last cover lol...

but yeah uh i was quick to getting something ci flower done last night-- that being said i did lean on synth v for the pitch bend tuning a lot but i can see some areas where that doesnt work super well w cevio voice so ill have to practice tuning in there more.

i feel like i may be missing some things about how to utilize cevio's parameters so... we will see how more covers go. of course i only just got to look at the engine for the first time yesterday and didnt read Anything lol so, this is by no means a good example of me using cevio.

also yeah its likely all my flower covers will have her with a pretty high alpha. thats just how itll be...

Reactions: WyndReed

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
new cover, with Yuma! i had this sitting around for a while actually and just forgot i had it done. i always wanted to cover an ippotsk song and realized they posted the file for this and wanted to do it.

it is pretty low for yuma, but there wasnt really a good range i could get him in for this song lol. i find it fun to push him low though, gives him a v different tone.

• Love
Reactions: Twillby

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
i am too tired to be making videos rn and im kinda sick but. i did this a few days ago and thought i would at least share it here until i make the video! soundcloud kept sniping this so to whyp is goes.... also was so sick of mixing all the dang harmonies here

yeah, i used fukase. surprise. im so out of practice w vocaloid but thought the two twinks would sound good together (and they do)

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
oops not be forgetting i had this scheduled to post lol. i redid this cover from 8 months ago!

its still using raidergale's praat tuned file but i utilized the new vocal mode parameter and other parameters to make this as close to the original as possible. i am very happy with it.

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
i had this sitting around, was gonna make a different video but that included drawing and i got burnt out.... anyways I wanted to make these twinks sing a duet together so, here we got. Jirai made the lovely file, had to tune/tweak it myself for vocaloid though

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
Ohhhh boy i am just. going to put this up finally its been too long of tweaking.

from YT description:

god. i am putting my hands down. i cant keep tweaking this, i started it when pifuyuu made the UST in May..... the screamo was the struggle and i think i finally some kinda sound i like??? but its kind of wonky to mix for... ugh. anyways. ill try another method when i tackle another screamo song.

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
not a finished cover, just a bit of a test i still wanted to share! was covering this in his higher range but also wanted to see if he handled an octave lower well or not. maybe a bit too low but, still really impressive range w how his high register doesnt sound way too strained (tip: use low toneshift to help with it)

Reactions: Twillby

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)