• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.
  • We're slowly working on adding more prefixes to the CeVIO and SynthV sections at the moment. If a name isn't available in the list, please feel free to post it anyway. An admin will add the prefix on once added.

Mr. Schadenfreude by Hitoshizuku × Yama△ ft. 8 Vocaloids

Midori

Dancer in The Dark
Oct 28, 2021

Did anyone here actually understand the story? Like I got the basic gist of it but there's so much information being thrown at me that I couldn't keep up. Could someone possibly break it down for me? Thanks.

Reactions: WyndReed

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
The story is a parallel to games like Town of Salem, Mafia, and One Night Ultimate Werewolf. Each of the Vocaloid characters has a certain role they play that is invisible to the other “players” before their death (I.e. Kaito, the knight) and each following day the members of the town have to discuss who they think is murdering the other townies. Chaos and betrayal ensues!

I love this song. Schadenfreude is really fun to say LOL

Reactions: WyndReed

Midori

Dancer in The Dark
Oct 28, 2021
The story is a parallel to games like Town of Salem, Mafia, and One Night Ultimate Werewolf. Each of the Vocaloid characters has a certain role they play that is invisible to the other “players” before their death (I.e. Kaito, the knight) and each following day the members of the town have to discuss who they think is murdering the other townies. Chaos and betrayal ensues!

I love this song. Schadenfreude is really fun to say LOL
Ah that makes sense. I didn't catch the fact that they didn't know each others' roles. I had trouble keeping up with all of the deaths and such because to me it was like a Final Destination premonition scene where each character's death is only shown for a split second lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)