• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Need information about a couple of UTAU derivatives

Sep 21, 2019
I was looking for information about a couple of derivative characters based on Sukone Tei (specifically Sukone Teiru and Ika/Squid Tei). I found Nicopedia and pixiv dictionary entires for both of them but can't find the following information:
  • If the two are officially recognized derivatives or were created with permission of the rights holder to Tei's voicebank (like Kasane Ted from Teto, for example)
  • The release/creation date of them
I'm trying to create wiki pages for them both, but don't feel right leaving the pages with missing information.

(I originally posted this on UTAU forum, but thought maybe I should cross post it here as well, in case any UTAU junkies here know anything!)

Wario94

Passionate Fan
Jan 5, 2019
Just curious, even though I've heard of Sukone Teiru, but I honestly never heard of Ika Tei/Squid Tei before. Is that character very similar to Tako Luka or an Inkling version of Tei herself?

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion
Sep 21, 2019
Your right about her being similar to Tako Luka! It's pretty much the same concept as Tako Luka, except Tei is a squid instead.

(Also, funny you mention the possibility of Inkling Tei, because someone did fan art of her as an inkling.)

Reactions: Wario94

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)