• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

New Site Styles! (May 20 - Sakura MikuVerse)

razelberii

Bless the Lord, O my Soul
Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
Good morning everyone,

What?! It's snowing?!
That's right - in our VVN - Snow theme, you can have snow falling down on your screen as you browse the site!
Just go down to the footer, and select the style from the left of the footer. (It will have "VVN" by default unless you have already changed the style previously)
Let's have a snowy time on VVN then! :flowerwinter_ani_lili:

razelberii

Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
Hello, VocaVerse!!
avannachibi.png

We have a new announcement, just for Avanna!

Today, we have a new theme just for this birthday girl
Enjoy the new theme: Avanna - Protector of the Forest!

That completes our schedules theme releases for 2019. In 2020, we hope to look at your suggestions and create more themes for everyone!

About the theme

This theme was created inspired by Vocaloid Avanna, to provide an Engloid theme for everyone to enjoy.
Our beloved Avanna, protector of the forest, may she sing a song just for us! :avanna_lili:
The illustration of the banner and nodes date back to 2018 and are created by RazzyRu.

Happy birthday, Avanna!

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I really like the new Avanna style, it's beautiful. I've been using it for about half and hour. But I realized I have one issue: Links aren't in bold or underlined, they just look like normal text and are therefore very hidden. ><

razelberii

Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
I really like the new Avanna style, it's beautiful. I've been using it for about half and hour. But I realized I have one issue: Links aren't in bold or underlined, they just look like normal text and are therefore very hidden. ><
Thank you for noting this! I made a quick change to make links bold. It should effect all links, if not, please let me know!

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
New style announcement!

After a break from adding new styles, we're happy to return with MikuVerse's pastel pink sister theme, Sakura MikuVerse!

If you need a refresher on site styles, you can switch themes using the button labelled 'VVN' in the footer at the bottom of the page. If your PC experiences any bugs or legibility issues, please report them in VocaVerse's Feedback forum!

About the theme

Enjoy the gentle colours of cherry blossom season all year round with sweet and nostalgic artwork by Graychuu!

:miku_sakura_lili:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)