• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV CeVIO AI / Synthesizer V "Koharu Rikka" Thread

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I wonder if we can expect them to make more characters after she is complete since this one is going so well?

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK

As I suspected, they've added a final stretch goal at 25,000,000yen. A singing synth voicebank for Koharu Rikka!
They said that they can't announce the name of the synth for various reasons right now but will be able to before the crowdfunder is over. Let's hope they can hit it! (It's SynthV.)

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
As I suspected, they've added a final stretch goal at 25,000,000yen. A singing synth voicebank for Koharu Rikka!
They said that they can't announce the name of the synth for various reasons right now but will be able to before the crowdfunder is over. Let's hope they can hit it! (It's SynthV.)
If the final stretch goal is hit, I will be totally down for a Rikka VB on any engine. Her design is super cute and somewhat unique for a schoolgirl design, and her character could really benefit from having both a speaking and a singing bank.

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
I hope that they release a research database like they did with kiritan but I would be happy with synth v or neutrino or even cevio

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
It's definitely not going to be open-source, especially considering they're raising money to fund it. I think the only possible destinations at the moment are SynthV or CeVIO and CeVIO doesn't seem ready at the moment.

Reactions: poser

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Kiritan is handled by a different company, anyway -- and they didn't even do it for Zunko or Itako, who are from Kiritan's company/are her sisters.

Very excited for Rikka's future! Just 800k yen to go, I imagine she'll hit it in a day or two at most.

Reactions: xuu

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Yes! She did it, and exactly 25 million yen too! I didn't expect it to hit the goal so suddenly, so I was caught a little off guard.

Now all that's left to find out is what software she will be based on. Hopefully it's announced soon. Also, Koharu Rikka's voice provider Aoyama Yoshino and TOKYO6 representative Akasakov will be appearing on interFM897 show "Takapi's Creators Midnight" on Tuesday at 2AM JST (Monday for the west). I'll try and tune in and see what is said if possible.

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Yeah that basically confirms it then. Rikka SynthV everyone! Give it up for Rikka SynthV!

I hope (and have faith) that she'll be as good, if not better than the Medium5 girls, quality-wise. TOKYO6/VOCALOMARKETS are known to produce high quality voices, so hopefully that'll continue.

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
It's been a week since the last post, but to round things up... Rikka was confirmed for Synthesizer V Studio! Her release date isn't set right now.

Also... Rikka's crowdfunder is almost closed. The total is currently...

30,819,000 Yen! (~$287,400)

I'm not 100% sure about this, but I'm pretty sure that makes her the most successful crowdfunding project for a voice synthesizer product ever. Let's all look forward to her continued development and VOICEROID/Synthesizer V libraries!

EDIT: Didn't realise there's 5 more hours on her crowdfunder. Maybe she'll hit 31 million!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)