• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Nico Nico Chokaigi/The Vocaloidm@ster 39/Super Voca Nico Stream

violethaze

Aspiring Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Chile
So the joint event of Nico Nico Chokaigi and Vom@s is coming up in two weeks, anyone excited to see/do/buy anything?
超ボーカロイドエリア | ニコニコ超会議2018 公式サイト
THE VOC@LOiD 超 M@STER 39 | ニコニコ超会議2018 公式サイト

There is also the Super Voca Nico stream event going live this 28th and 29th of April!

The set is as follows:

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
超ボカニコ2018 タイムテーブル
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
【4月28日(土)】
11:00 DJシーザー
11:30 DJ RK(ボカニコ支援枠)
12:00 はるまきごはん
12:30 out of service
13:00 ミスミ
13:30 鬱P(BAND SET)
14:00 cosMo@暴走P
14:30 有機酸
15:00 和田たけあき(くらげP)
15:30 sasakure.UK
16:00 DJ'TEKINA//SOMETHING
(東武トップツアーズ スペシャルステージ)
16:30 ピノキオピー
17:00 kz(livetune)

【4月29日(日)】
11:00 めろちん
11:30 DJ A.T.E(ボカニコ支援枠)
12:00 あらいやかしこ(梨本うい)
12:30 EasyPop
13:00 Omoi
13:30 TOKOTOKO(西沢さんP)
14:00 ATOLS
14:30 キタニタツヤ(こんにちは谷田さん)
15:00 きくお
15:30 八王子P
(東武トップツアーズ スペシャルステージ)
16:00 ボカニコ2018 スペシャルコラボバンド【164x亜沙xみきとP】

Please timeshift accordingly.

I am personally contacting a proxy to buy from this event and seeing the livestream.

Last edited:
Reactions: goldenchild
lesgooo harumaki gohan
also i love how they spelled SHARE LOCK HOMES right last year but this year they decided to take some liberties

Like with previous years, probably gonna timeshift a couple of interesting streams, forget the event ever happened, and watch clips of performances as they get uploaded afterwards...

Reactions: violethaze

Sharkartist

Passionate Fan
Apr 16, 2018
Eastern USA
Super Voca Nico looks really exciting! ill probably watch in the 28th show because therll be a lot of good producers there, Utsu and CosMo back to back would be super cool, plus KurageP and PinnochioP later on. maybe I'll watch the Hachioji bit on the 29th, but ill be focusing on the 28th.:seeu_lili:

violethaze

Aspiring Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Chile
I am in agreement. I am most excited about harumaki gohan, misumi, cosMo, kurageP, sasakure.uk, DJ'TEKINA//SOMETHING, pinocchioP, easypop, ATOLS, kikuo, hachioujiP and mikitoP. Very solid lineup. And yes, it's better to re-watch since it's seven hours each day. Or better to split it into segments after it airs after all.

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
This lineup looks great. Wonder what out of service will play... maybe we'll get to see a new IA English song?

Reactions: idoltrash69

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Wow, Harumaki Gohan and Omoi really made it, huh? I feel like it was just last week they were still getting off the ground.

Pretty solid lineup, like everyone else said! I don't generally care for Chokaigi, but I might take a look into it this year.

Reactions: Sharkartist

violethaze

Aspiring Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Chile
Did anyone watch the first day? Watched half of it, but I thought the showmanship was superb. And PinocchioP finally unmasked himself! I really love it when producers sing to their own songs live.

Sharkartist

Passionate Fan
Apr 16, 2018
Eastern USA
I only just realized that the second day lineup is not really my cup of tea, with the exception being Omoi, and I don't want to ruin my sleep for Hachioji.

urolithiasis

New Fan
Apr 10, 2018
I think someone will upload it by segment a few days after the stream is over! Hopefully you can watch the seocnd one later today,
Instead of helping them, you can watch time-shift viewing [Day 1] and [Day 2](now playing) anytime later.
I know Japanese traditional arts are not much talked about among the Western Vocaloid fans, but I cannot help saying that this work is wonderful.

超歌舞伎「積思花顔競」
Chou Kabuki "Tsumoru Omoi Hana no Kaomise"
You can watch these plays later.

Kabuki and Hatsune Miku! The fusion of the traditional art and the state-of-the-art. That is not only good for TV news but also extraordinarily creative and entertaining, in other words, it's Vocaloid!

Last edited:

violethaze

Aspiring Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Chile
I hope y'all enjoyed it for those who watched it live!~
Really enjoyed listening to Roki live as well as 39 music and really feeling the mood for kikuo's and atol's setlists.

Delsago

New Fan
May 2, 2018
Germany
I watched both streams live and have the Kabuki play on timeshift and thankfully the second day.
I legit forgot to timeshift the first day of the vocanico party :eek:

Several videos have been uploaded to youtube already.

On the first day i got right into the stream when Harumaki Gohan ended and out of service came up. Some interesting use of the vocaloid keyboard they showed there.
Misumi is someone i need to look up afterwards.
utsuP's singer get's my kudos for the screamo she could manage o.o
cosmo was unepxected
and after that i was really waiting for yuppe the most and he didn't let me down
kz was kinda hm after that, like i was missing some more energy for being the last of the day

day 2 was a complete blast from the beginning to the end
melo did such a good job to hype up the audience
and omoi, sooo cute and whoever is re-watching the stream or one of the video uploads
what exactly did he said about magical mirai, i was only half listening and the audience went nuts when he said that
like is a song being picked up for it or does he even writes the official theme?
the end with hajiouji and asa/mikito/164 afterwards was just awesome

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)