• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

No sound at all and the bar thing won't even move

whateverimdumb

New Fan
Jun 22, 2020
I have v5 and it was working fine a few hours ago. I'm so stressed out rn because I was almost done with my song and I already missed all of my 'deadlines' for myself. It might just be something in the settings and I'm being dumb, but thanks in advance if anyone responds.

Stardust

Vocal Synth Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2020
This is going to sound silly, but have you tried closing and re-opening the editor?
I've never heard of this occurring before, or any settings like this, so perhaps this is a unheard of glitch.
And by "bar thing", do you mean the little line that moves across the screen when you press the Play button?

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
The problem where singers stop making sound in V5 has happened to other people before (it's kind of rare, though). You might have to deactivate and then reactivate and see if it works. Did you update the editor while working on your song, some people had that happen and had to go back to a previous version.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)