• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

No sound from V4's in V5

Kaleidiope

An Oliver, Fukase and Kazehiki addict
Mar 31, 2020
My attic
I'm a little unsure how to go about this, but, i'm hoping someone will have a suggestion to try!

So here we go, I have a V5 editor. It was the standard pack + Fukase. I also have V3 Oliver.

Everything's been great! I've heard some bad things about the V5, so I was pretty happy! But, For a few weeks now, Fukase has made no noise for me. His English and Japanese voice banks make no sound anymore. And, I have no memory of anything changing or becoming different. He's just, stopped.

Chris, Kaori, Amy, Ken, and Oliver all work fine. All but Fukase. I've tried Uninstalling and reinstalling him, but no change.
I found this site. And there was a post how someone else had an issue with V4 Flower no longer making sound. Once the editor was downgraded to an earlier version. It said she started working again. It was also said that an new update might fix the issue. So, I upgraded my editor to the newest version. But, still no sound from Fukase.

So, if anyone can help, my question is: Does anyone else have this issue? And, is downgrading my editor to an earlier version the only fix as of now for it?
Also, thank-you all for your time in advance!

Kaleidiope

An Oliver, Fukase and Kazehiki addict
Mar 31, 2020
My attic
Oh, that's good to hear! And, I believe so? But, there's always a chance i'm wrong. XD
Since he was working not too long ago I think he is? But, now that he was uninstalled once in an attempt to fix it. It might be something for me to check out! Thank-you!

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
Oops, I had the tab opened for all day and didn't notice the problem got solved. orz Congrats! ^^;

You said you uninstalled Fukase, did you also deactivate/reactivate his license?

Also, did you end up trying to install an older version of Vocaloid 5 Editor? The Vocaloid website only has the newest update available, but I have a bunch of the older versions that I think I could upload the zip folder of to Google Drive or something if you need it.

Reactions: Kaleidiope

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)