• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

OkameP / Taro Calvi Fanclub

"I can't thank you enough for all you did for me"
--
OkameP @ il cremonese.net

Welcome to the OkameP fanclub!

オカメP (OkameP) also known as かるび太郎 (Calvi Taro) is a vocarock producer from Japan, known for his sad farewell lyrics and beautiful voice tunings.
He started using "Okame" (lit. "Cockatiel") in memorial of his cockatiel pet that had died in 2009. His songs are also sometimes associated with a white cockatiel, depicted in the names and images.
Being active since August 2010, he has composed over 120 songs, most of them being metal, rock, electronic songs and ballads. He is one of the most active VOCALOID producers in the world. He mostly uses Hatsune Miku and GUMI, but has also used Megurine Luka, IA and Kagamine Rin. So far, he has released 10 original albums and collaborated on 2 others. Together with the illustrator Ruuya they formed the circle il cremonese and released 4 free albums. Currently, OkameP works under the KARENT label.
The instrumental of his song "Die For You" has been played in the prelude of Miku Expo 2017 in Malaysia.

//SONG OF THE WEEK//

Changed every Saturday.

All info comes from OkameP's official accounts, as well as VocaDB and Vocaloid Wiki.

Last edited:

razelberii

Bless the Lord, O my Soul
Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
ZAR, I'd love to join the OkameP fanclub!

His works serve as a big inspiration. The way the Vocaloids sound, as if singing out in emotion, the powerful music, many things to create such a strong atmosphere.

I get surprised at his free works. Despite being of no cost, they are of excellent quality.

Thank you, OkameP, for all that you do for us as well.

This serves as one of my favorite songs from OkameP. The voice is powerful, and the atmosphere is amazing. :miku_chickadee:

ZAR, I'd love to join the OkameP fanclub!

His works serve as a big inspiration. The way the Vocaloids sound, as if singing out in emotion, the powerful music, many things to create such a strong atmosphere.

I get surprised at his free works. Despite being of no cost, they are of excellent quality.

Thank you, OkameP, for all that you do for us as well.

This serves as one of my favorite songs from OkameP. The voice is powerful, and the atmosphere is amazing. :miku_chickadee:
Welcome! I added you to the list. His music is truly great and can easily change one's thoughts about VOCALOID if they thought it were just robotic voices.
I wish to play one of his songs in a future Project DIVA game. Oh, I should mention that the instrumental of his song "Die For You" was played in the prelude of Miku Expo 2017 in Malaysia!

I will make some big changes on the OP when I'm on my own PC next time.

Apropos OP, did you notice the Song of the Week? Since OkameP-sama has so many songs and still works on more, I thought it was a good idea to feature a random one every week. Not only I can add one - every member can!
I will explain how it works. It's simple: first come, first served. Every willing member can PM me any OkameP song that they would like to feature in the OP. The order of when your song gets featured depends on the time you have joined the club, meaning that it starts with me, goes on to RazzyRu, than to another member, and so on and so on until every willing member has featured a song. Then it starts again. A new Song of the Week is featured every Friday!

Reactions: razelberii
New Song of the Week: The Atonement Я

For those who don't know, "Я" (ya) is a Kyrillic letter and also means "I / me" in Russian. An electronic remix of this song is featured on OkameP's single "Erica". It's about a person who doesn't realize that she is suffering because of the dear person next to her... I think. The composition reminds me of the famous "unravel" by TK known from the anime show "Tokyo Ghoul".
This song does not have English subtitles yet, but since it's use of words doesn't seem complicated to me and there is a Russian translation available, I might translate this song into English. The big question would be then: Where can I upload my translation? I'm not a fan of YouTube.

Last edited:
New Song of the Week: kyrie eleison

This is one of OkameP's most popular songs and his most popular entry on VocaDB. This song title means "Lord, Forgive Me" in English and is a common catholic phrase. Greek spelling: Κύριε ἐλέησον. This song is featured in the free album "Cockatiel".

I decided to change the day when I add a new song from Friday to Saturday because I'm barely online on Friday.

Haha, I still keep forgetting I had a fan club.

New Song of the Week: Nothing I can't do

This is my favorite song ever. Not only does it sound amazing and have an amazing illustration, but it also has many hidden meanings that can be interpreted in many ways. If you assume that the lyrics in the brackets come from one perspective, and those without from another, then it seems like two unnamed characters hold a conversation with each other. Or to be more precise, one tries to encourage the other to keep on living (or something like that).
It sucks that this song is still not available for purchase or download, just like many others. Am I really the only person in the world who likes this song so much???

razelberii

Bless the Lord, O my Soul
Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
Such an amazing song. Nothing I Can't Do is absolutely beautiful. A good pick for this week's song!
Even just a bit of encouragement can go a long way for those dear to us~

I want to hop in and share the new LP that OkameP has released.
ワスレナグサ - オカメP feat. 初音ミク, 巡音ルカ - Vocaloid Database

You can pick up the album in a couple different places:
Amazon
iTunes (JP)
KarenT
LINE Music
Spotify

While there, you can check out the previews to hear a bit from all of the 9 songs! Featuring vocals with Hatsune Miku and Megurine Luka!:miku_move::luka_move:
This album also includes ワスレナグサ and 過ぎ去りし世界, which is his newest work, posted 7/4.

Check it out! It's very lovely, with a beautiful illustration from Ruuya to match

https://vocadb.net/S/197350

I'd love to join! OkameP is one of my all time favorite producers. Never knew about the cockatiel thing, very interesting!
Thanks for waiting, I have added you to the list.

Such an amazing song. Nothing I Can't Do is absolutely beautiful. A good pick for this week's song!
Even just a bit of encouragement can go a long way for those dear to us~

I want to hop in and share the new LP that OkameP has released.
ワスレナグサ - オカメP feat. 初音ミク, 巡音ルカ - Vocaloid Database

You can pick up the album in a couple different places:
Amazon
iTunes (JP)
KarenT
LINE Music
Spotify

While there, you can check out the previews to hear a bit from all of the 9 songs! Featuring vocals with Hatsune Miku and Megurine Luka!:miku_move::luka_move:
This album also includes ワスレナグサ and 過ぎ去りし世界, which is his newest work, posted 7/4.

Check it out! It's very lovely, with a beautiful illustration from Ruuya to match

https://vocadb.net/S/197350
I just wanted to post this because I didn't get notifications for this thread for some reason.

Anyway, I spontaneously decided to browse OkameP's blog and I found this article, stating that he is working on a 5th free album. It was posted a while ago when he uploaded the song "Your beautiful mind" a few months ago.

Hey everyone, I just got the idea to ask him about adding "Nothing I can't do" to his 5th free album! Who is in???

New Song of the Week: Sinner

A song that goes deep in mind. The illustration is gorgeous too, though I don't like to see crests being used for non-religious purposes like songs.
Also it was finally time for a song that isn't sung by Miku (sorry, Miku-sama!). I will probably choose another VOCALOID next week.

Not sure if you don't want to or just missed the message but EVERYONE can submit a song for the OP...

Last edited:
can i join?? I'm a big fan of them :D
Sure. Hmm, the Members section is glitchy again.

Our first userbar made by @Kona is coming soon!

New Song of the Week: Sinner

A song that goes deep in mind. The illustration is gorgeous too, though I don't like to see crests being used for non-religious purposes like songs.
Also it was finally time for a song that isn't sung by Miku (sorry, Miku-sama!). I will probably choose another VOCALOID next week.

Not sure if you don't want to or just missed the message but EVERYONE can submit a song for the OP...
OH, GOD, NO!!! I meant to say "I DON'T like to see crests being used for non-religious purposes"! Shitty brain, how could you troll me like this? It's already edited.

Reactions: sasatek

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)