• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

One Good Thing

Hello everyone :)

So this is a game that's very simple: The person above names a VOCALOID. You must think of ONE good thing that you like about them. You might absolutely despise this VOCALOID and everything about it, but you must think of ONE good thing about them.

Ex. Megpoid Gumi (who I believe is probably my least favorite VOCALOID ever)
I really like her color palette. Green and orange aren't really two colors I would've put together, but they actually look quite nice on her. It makes her look very refreshing and summery, which is good. It fits her voice quite nicely.

Okay, so the next person must give me one good thing about CUL.

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
I played a Bruno cover for my dad once and he thought it was a human (plus I just like his voice in general)

Ruby? :ruby_lili:

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
Miriam is love, Miriam is life, why did I not buy Miriam when she was thirty dollars I'm still so mad at younger me- (but seriously I really love her and wish someone would make a new voicebank based on Stockley's voice, I'd take almost any engine T_T)

Amy? :amy_lili:

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
I love the art style of her boxart, and thing the monochromatic theme is really pretty. I wish I had the same opinion on her voice though ;; And she's holding!!! a CAT!!!!!!

---
Are we allowed to name other Synths here?
If so, :namineritsu_lili: anyone?
If not let's throw some love at :mikoto_smile_lili:

Reactions: ThatGirlMyra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)