• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other Synth Rendering Central

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
Welcome to the Other Synth Rendering Central!

This thread is for those looking for renders of non-Vocaloid synths (eg UTAU, CeVIO, Alter/Ego, Chipspeech, etc). (For Vocaloid and Voiceroid rendering, check GreenFantasy64's thread here)

If you would like to be listed, reply to the thread with:
  • What synths/voicebanks you can provide renders of
  • Whether you're available for fitting & rendering (F+R) (making light adjustments to untuned song files so they fit the banks) or just rendering (R)
MystSaphyr (F+R)
- Macne Nana/Petit original + 2S, Coco Kuro/Shiro, Sasayaki-san & Papa
VocaloSynthesis (F+R)
- everyone except Sasayaki and Petit
Starter Pack
MystSaphyr (F+R)

夢色Theory_Avec_1.0 and 夢色Theory -Starling-
patuk (F+R)

Gekiyaku (all)
Kazumimi (R)

Gekiyaku English
patuk (R)

Kazehiki (all)
Kazumimi (R)

Misc/Notes:
MystSaphyr is willing to help render any freely available JP/EN bank and is good at working with JP CVVC in particular if you need help with it. For EN, Myst is familiar with VCCV and CVVC but other EN reclists are negotiable.

Elsa12TMNT will F+R any VCV UTAU to sing in Japanese, English, or Spanish.

Tema (F+R, R)
uchuu (R)
Cluemily (F+R)
OG_Berry_29(F+R)
uchuu (R)
Cluemily (F+R) (Talk & Song)
uchuu (R)
MystSaphyr (F+R)
Cluemily (F+R) (Talk & Song)

peaches2217 (F+R)
Elsa12TMNT (F+R) - Japanese, English, or Spanish
VocaloSynthesis (R) - all free Gen1 banks and lite Gen2 banks

Growl & Clear
Cluemily (F+R)

peaches2217 (F+R) - any bank that can you can provide a download link for

(Will list other synths as needed)

Last edited:

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com
I can do F+R for:
CeVIO: ONE (Talk & Song), Satou Sasara (Talk & Song), IA English C (Song), Suzuki Tsudumi (Talk), Takahashi (Talk,) HAL-O-ROID (Song)
Chipspeech: Everyone
Alter/Ego: Daisy, Bones, LEORA (French), ALYS, Marie Ork (Growl & Clear)

(Listed the CeVIO VB types just in case some don't know a VB is talking only? But I can render the talking if people want it.
Once LEORA's English VB is out I can F+R for that, but I'll post again when that happens.)

Reactions: Twillby

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Bumping this thread, if I may! First of all, is it possible to add DeepVocal and Synthesizer V? Second, I wanna sign up for both fitting and rendering for the following:

CeVIO (Akasaki Minato, Shirosaki Yuudai)
SynthV (Eleanor Forte, Yamine Renri, Genbu, and Haiyi)
DeepVocal (any vocal, so long as a download link to said vocal can be provided)

Elsa12TMNT

Uses Too Many Obsolete UTAUs
I can work with pretty much any VCV UTAU to make them sing in English or Spanish... I'm not sure about logistics and such since I usually tune and input phonemes at the same time, but I am able to do it and am more than willing make it happen for you. I can do the same for SynthV Renri (this is much easier).

So, F+R for VCV UTAUs in Japanese, English, or Spanish songs, and for Renri in Japanese, English, or Spanish songs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)