• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What is your favorite Otomachi Una Voicebank?

• Sugar

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Spicy

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • Talk

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

BLANAero

Watakushi, Aero de gozaimasu!
Apr 8, 2018
Montréal, Canada
Hi Everyone! welcome to the Otomachi Una Fanclub!Una image that everybody takes.pngNoticed that a lot of people liked her as well, so here we are!
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************
First song, from the amazing Kurage-P and my favorite by Una, おどれ! VRダンス / Dance! VR Dance!

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Second favorite song, way less known, Double Dealer by Yashoku-P! (feat. both Spicy and Sugar)

The third song, kyaami's Melt cover, that really got me into loving Una!

Information on Vocaloid Otomachi Una:
Otomachi Una is a vocaloid that was released July 30, 2016 for the Vocaloid 4 engine. She is voiced by Tanaka Aimi, a japanese voice actress.
Una is 11 years old, and is 148,5 cm high.
She comes with two voicebanks, similar to two different "appends" of the other vocaloid companies: Spicy and Sugar.
Spicy has a more energetic voice, while Sugar has a softer voice.
A talking voicebank also has been released as a standalone software April 20th, 2017. The three of them have different artworks too. Left: spicy, Right: sugar, Bottom: talk.
una spicy.pnguna sugar real.pnguna talk.png

Here is a good demo to Talk: her teaser, that even introduces us to the other voice banks :P
Hope you have a nice day!
If you want to join the club, say it and show your love to Una!
( ex: post your favorite una song/ why you like her/ a cool fan-art/ favorite una producer...)

Userbars: Sugar!

Spicy!

Members:
BLANAero(the one and only)
TheStarPalace
Amy☆
Unagi
Pomelo
peach
violethaze
lil_eggo
Zunkari_Official

Official Otomachi Una Vocaloid page:
Otomachi Una V4
Official Youtube:
音街ウナ
Official Twitter
otomachiuna
Official goods shop
音街ウナ Official Goods Shop on the BASE

Last edited:

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
I've been waiting for this!! May I be a member? While her design isn't my favorite, I loved her voice ever since I first heard the previews.

Also, here's a treat for all you Una fans-there's a producer on YouTube called RINGO that uses her in nearly all their songs.

Amy☆

I like sweets uwu
Apr 8, 2018
United states
Hi I love Una and would like to join! My personal favorite bank is Sugar but I love all of her banks. Here's a song that was posted recently by one of my favorite Una users Mar-bow. Please give this producer some love and support, their music is super rad!

Unagi

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
California, U.S.A
Did I read this correctly? Is this the Otomachi Una Fanbase Club?

Please let me join!!! I am a huge fan of Otomachi Una, and I would be so happy if I can express my love of her to you all! She was quite a strange thing when I met her on the cover of the official Vocaloid site in 2016. I thought it was yet another pair of twins due to the art; once I learned, though, I fell in love. I'm as devoted to her as there are fans devoted only to Miku! Una is truly a spectacle; I have no preference over which of her Voice Banks are better! Sugar, Spice, and Talk are all wonderful in their own ways.
IMG_7485.JPG

Reactions: TheStarPalace

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
I'd like to join. Una's basically the only new-ish Vocaloid I kinda kept up with, since I LOVE her Sugar voicebank. I really love soft, sweet sounding female Vocaloids. Her other vbs are nice too, but I love Sugar.

I have a lot of catching up to do with her songs though, Hate it! Hate it! Huge Ego! is my current favourite.

Reactions: TheStarPalace

Unagi

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
California, U.S.A
Hello, fans of Otomachi Una! I wanted to let you all know that Una loves each and every one of you; she's quite the sweetheart, as well as the rockstar! A few weeks ago, I decided to combine Una and Calne Ca together in one photo! I hope you all like it; I was certainly happy with the results!image.jpg

Reactions: Pomelo and Amy☆

BLANAero

Watakushi, Aero de gozaimasu!
Apr 8, 2018
Montréal, Canada
As said in the Rules of fanclubs post, I'd like you to show your love to Una before I can accept you to the club <3
( ex: your favorite una song/ why you like her/ a cool fan-art/ favorite una producer...)
I'll put the rule in the fan club description soon to be sure

Reactions: Unagi

Unagi

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
California, U.S.A
Exactly! We want to make sure our fans really love their Vocaloid a lot! We just don't want the thread to be spammed with "May I please join?" Thank you for your cooperation! :kaito_move:

violethaze

Aspiring Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Chile
I'd like to join!
Absolutely my fave by based PeperonP

Also forgot to dd that my Una Sugar plush is coming in soon!! Stay tuned

Last edited:
Reactions: Unagi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)