• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Otomachi Una Has Her Own Train for Going on Three Years! (Plus other Una Promos and Merch)

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
I want an Una hat now, where do I get one?

(Am I joking, even I don’t know honestly :teto_lili: I’m not a big Una fan but I like owning fandom-related hats)

sketchesofpayne

Listening to Hatsune Miku since 2007
Jan 21, 2021
www.youtube.com
Otomachi Una included in Motion Capture App

"Michicon Plus is a 3DCG character that can capture the movement of the whole body of a person with our original artificial intelligence engine "VisionPose" and reflect the image information obtained from the camera of a smartphone or tablet in real time. It is a motion capture application that uses advanced technology."

"Normally, when performing motion capture, it is necessary to prepare multiple cameras and attach devices such as markers to the target, but with this application, you can easily capture the whole body without markers just by projecting the whole body on the camera of your smartphone / tablet. Can be realized. "

Source
Translated

Reactions: WyndReed

sketchesofpayne

Jan 21, 2021
www.youtube.com

Una's local travel show "Tokimeki Hamamatsu" visits the Hamamatsu City Zoo today (April 2nd).
It's so cute how they AR inserted her into the video with her own umbrella.

Last edited:

sketchesofpayne

Jan 21, 2021
www.youtube.com
EyMVEdqVIAEu6FD.jpg
There is a collaboration event with Otomachi Una and Station Memo, a mobile game where you collect virtual stamps from visiting any of over 9000 rail stations in Japan! Visiting all the stops on the Tenryu Hamanako Railway, where Una's train the Unapippigo! runs, and collecting the virtual stamps will give you a special prize: a commemorative postcard and an official video of Una in her special uniform (pictured above). There are thirteen stations in all to visit on the rail line. The promotional campaign lasts from April to November.

sketchesofpayne

Jan 21, 2021
www.youtube.com
I guess Una has handbag merch now:

I couldn't find any context other than the tweet was tagged with "Vocaloid Street" which seems to be a fan convention.

sketchesofpayne

Jan 21, 2021
www.youtube.com
The Unapippigo! Is Heading Into Its Third Year of Operation!

"Unapippigo!, which was scheduled until July 26, 2021; It has been decided that the service period will be extended for one year!" (Announcement)

The Unapippigo! was one among several promotional vehicle wrap/makeovers for locomotives on the Tenryu Hamanako Railway, along with sports teams and other cross-promotions that began in 2019. Many other promotions ended after the scheduled one year. But due to popular demand among rail enthusiasts, local riders, and even tourists from elsewhere in Japan
the Unapippigo! has had its operations extended twice and is now going on to its third year!

:una_lili:

Reactions: Twillby

sketchesofpayne

Jan 21, 2021
www.youtube.com

It would be so surreal to me if I saw Una or another Vocaloid on regular television.
Something similar happened with one of my niche interests in the past, but I'm having trouble recalling what it was right now.
There was one time at, like, 5:30 AM on a Sunday I was flipping through radio stations in my car and whoever was manning the local NPR station played a song by The Pillows (the band whose music was used as the soundtrack to FLCL). He said he had a bunch of people call in saying they loved it, so he played another one.

nachodorito

Aspiring Fan
Apr 21, 2021
I love the way Otomachi Una has been marketed! Hell, it's more about the character and it's merchandise than the VOCALOID/VOICEROID/TALK EX voicebanks! Here's for another year filled with Una!

Reactions: sketchesofpayne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)