Peaches' VocaJournal

peaches2217

I write mediocre OliLen fanfiction.
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Tuesday, March 24th, 2020

And we're back with Vocalsynth-related content! Not that I won't turn around and talk about BokuMono again any second now...​

Synth WIPs
  • Won(*3*)Chu KissMe! (Luka)​
  • Futariboshi (Gakupo/Kiyoteru)​
  • Will I Ever Tell You? (Miku/maybe Rin? Or just a chorus of Mikus)​
Ohiruyasumi fell through, mostly because good LORD the off-vocal was shitty quality. So! New endeavor: same singer, different song from the same anime. It's coming together slowly, but surely. Luka's a lot harder to work with than I anticipated, and I wasn't anticipating she'd be easy to work with at all.

Futariboshi - I've had Gakupo and Kiyoteru since last Christmas, I've been dying to find a use for them! I'm using a new DAW to work on this one, and it's been an experience. But I'm hoping it'll come together well! (Also, though I recently sold Kiyoteru Natural because I'm a broke-ass unemployed bitch who needs money to survive the pandemic, I found a work-around: my mom has a work laptop she doesn't use much, so now that she's working from home, I get to use it to utilize Kiyoteru's V4 demos! Now I just have to finish it in under two weeks. No pressure.)

As for Will I Ever Tell You, this one comes with a story.

*ahem*

So I used to be a massive Broadway buff. Wanted to be a Broadway actress most of my early teenage years. My favorite musical is The Music Man, and my favorite song from it is Will I Ever Tell You. So! When I first decided to take the plunge and download the Vocaloid trial back in January 2018, I had that song stuck in my head, so I decided to get Miku's English trial and make her sing it, and my God she sounded beautiful. It made me realize maybe I could get into vocal synth use, and maybe I could become good at it.

I dug through my Facebook and found where I'd recorded it (with my cell phone, hence why it sounds... the way it sounds), and, y'know? I wanna finish what I started those 50 months ago. It still has a lot of potential.

Of course, the original VSQx has long since been lost, so I'll have to do it from scratch. Luckily, if I start with this section, the song's pretty short.

Fanfic Wips
  • Sadly, nothing.​
I haven't had a ton of motivation to write lately. I'm gonna focus on my covers for the time being. Here's hoping something comes to me soon...

Reactions: patuk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)