• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Piapro NT won’t let me log in

Cerāgi <º•

Passionate Fan
Dec 5, 2019
Italy
Guys, I need some help ;;. I should perform my periodic certification check in Piapro NT, but every time i click the “sign in” button it just moves to the side and doesn’t let me insert the information needed (basically, after moving to the side the button becomes totally useless 😖, no matter how many times I try clicking on it, and so for now I can’t use the program anymore ;;).
Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I’ve already tried to uninstall it, but nothing got any better🥶. FE1A38E6-4A76-4464-BBC2-8D35AC82120E.jpeg

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Just a thought, but is the screen resolution on your monitor set at the default? Since it sounds like the button's not doing anything, I'm wondering if there could be something like the button not really being where it appears to be or something. Or, I've had issues (with regular Vocaloid Piapro) where I couldn't put lyrics in because the screen resolution wasn't default.

Cerāgi <º•

Passionate Fan
Dec 5, 2019
Italy
Yup, it is; I don’t really know what’s happening, as Piapro personally never gave me any kind of problem until now.. I’d share a video of what’s happening if I knew how to lol (like, without linking it, as I don’t know how to do it and it only makes me attach pictures to posts; sorry if this sounds stupid orz🙈).
Anyway, I think I’ll try contacting Crypton in the end, idk, it seems more like a bug to me than anything else 😥

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
Are you using the latest version of NT?
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?
Tried resetting the number of activations (Rescue Mode): I wrote how to do that on this post?

Cerāgi <º•

Passionate Fan
Dec 5, 2019
Italy
I tried everything ;;.
The version I’m using is 3.0.2.10 👍🏻, I’ve just tried again uninstalling and reinstalling both the editor and the voice, but got stuck at the same point 😥. I’ve also “deactivated” it through the “Manage your activations” button, but it didn’t solve anything either(also, they apparently removed the “Rescue Mode” option, as I don’t have that button in my download page anymore (?)👀).
Strangely enough, I tried opening it as a vst, and whenever I click on the “sign in” button it just makes Studio One crash after a few seconds 🙈. Also, skipping that popup and going through the “disabled” version of the program just has the same result: Studio One ends up crashing while Miku’s voice is supposed to load

uncreepy

Apr 9, 2018
I found out that the Rescue Mode button has been changed, in your LICENSED PRODUCT list, click DL/LICENSE under the Miku NT image > Manage your Activations and there will be a list
miku1.png

miku2.png
(I clicked Delete on the older activation I didn't know was there, a pop-up asked if you want to delete)

If that doesn't work, I wonder if some of the files got messed up in Program Files > Crypton?

Cerāgi <º•

Passionate Fan
Dec 5, 2019
Italy
That doesn’t work rip, I deleted my activation there, yet that popup keeps showing 😖. Aand, idk with the files, I can post some pictures of the folders, but even if some files had got messed up during the installation process, shouldn’t having reinstalled the program have solved it? 😥

Last edited:

uncreepy

Apr 9, 2018
You can record your screen with Bandicam for free: Screen Recorder Download - Best Screen Recording Software, Bandicam

If you download it, could you record you attempting to click the sign in button?

Maybe when you first click the Sign In button, a 2nd prompt where the log-in information is supposed to be filled in is appearing off to the side where you can't see it?
Can you try to change your screen resolution to be different sizes to try to see if the popup is off to the side somewhere?
I can't figure out how to unlink my account so I can try to sign in/see the prompts and my memory is fuzzy since it's been so long.

I've been trying to look at the Sonicwire and Piapro help section about activating/signing in and Googling in Japanese but I haven't been able to find anything helpful so far. Even the official manual doesn't even show the activation/log in steps.

Cerāgi <º•

Passionate Fan
Dec 5, 2019
Italy

Here's the link to the screen recording :agree:. I also tried changing the resolution, but I just happened to have the same issue but with some black bands on the side rip.. Thank you soo much for all the help anyhow!! :kaito_lili:

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Aand, idk with the files, I can post some pictures of the folders, but even if some files had got messed up during the installation process, shouldn’t having reinstalled the program have solved it? 😥
Theoretically, yes. I would think it's not super uncommon for uninstallers to sometimes leave files behind, though; I've noticed it happen to me at least once or a few times with other software. (I'd imagine uninstallers are just programs written by people, so sometimes the programmers forget to have the uninstall program delete stuff.)

With that in mind, here's another shot in the dark--since the issue persists across un/re-installation, I'm wondering if some files don't get left behind even after you uninstall, and maybe one of them is responsible for the popup appearing. Offhand, I think I've got files in at least the folders below:

C:\Users\[Your name]\Documents\Crypton
C:\Program Files\Crypton

If you uninstall again, maybe check those to see if anything NT-related remains there. And if there is something, make a backup copy somewhere else and then delete it. (Of course, if you have Miku's Vocaloid VB/Piapro, be sure not to delete that stuff. The file dates might help with figuring out which files are which, as I assume the older Vocaloid stuff would have older dates if you purchased/installed them first.)

Obviously, deleting files is a somewhat riskier thing to do. I wonder if anyone on Twitter or somewhere is having a similar issue?

Last edited:

Cerāgi <º•

Passionate Fan
Dec 5, 2019
Italy
Ok, so I tried uninstalling everything again, but in the Crypton folder no NT stuff is left behind 😭, so everything is actually removed correctly. And, *obviously*, installing it again keeps giving me the same problem. I don’t know what to think anymore lol, it’s a really strange situation. I’d try asking on Twitter, but I have really few followers, so I highly doubt anyone would actually read my post 😅.
At this point I think my best bet would be to directly ask Crypton about it, fact is their support is only in Japanese, and my Japanese definitely is not at the level of explaining such things yet👀, so yeah, hope they’ll be able to understand what I will write and they can sort it out🙏🏻

uncreepy

Apr 9, 2018
The only other thing I can think of besides emailing Crypton is to make sure your computer/drivers are updated.

I can tweet about your problem to see if anyone knows a solution.

uncreepy

Apr 9, 2018
One suggestion so far

I think you can start typing "Event Viewer" with Cortana and then you can check Windows Log > Application for any red error explanation marks related to Piapro.

Reactions: Cerāgi <º•

Cerāgi <º•

Passionate Fan
Dec 5, 2019
Italy
Omg, thank you so much!
I’m looking at it rn and I do have an error regarding Piapro, both as a standalone and a vst, the latter regarding the many crashes of Studio One I suppose, as they mention both programs. I don’t know how to interpret those though, should I provide you with some screens?

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Yeah, knowing what the error(s) is/are would help with figuring out what the issue is. I think if you right click on the error in Event Viewer, you can copy the text of it. Focus on the ones that come just from Piapro NT standalone, since that should be closer to the actual issue than whatever might be happening when it's run through Studio One. Though if there aren't too many and you've got both, there's always the off-chance that the Studio One errors could be illuminating, too.

Last edited:

Cerāgi <º•

Passionate Fan
Dec 5, 2019
Italy
Ok, so I tried opening Piapro as a standalone again today, and another error popped up; apparently, it is indeed related to the route leading to the PPS3.dll file, and the error code is 0xc0000409. I don’t have any idea about what that string means though 😖, I should have some research done about it. Hopefully we’ll find out what’s causing it in the end 🤞🏻. And again, thank you so much for all the help guys! 🥺

Reactions: uncreepy

uncreepy

Apr 9, 2018
I looked into 0xc0000409 a bit, it means "status_stack_buffer_overrun" (the program terminates itself) and it looks like it's related to corrupted system files (as in it's an issue with Windows, NT not working is just a symptom of this greater problem of memory corruption).

One attempt to fix it is open Command Prompt as admin, type "sfx /scannow" and wait until it is 100% complete before restarting. (Can take a long while. This attempts to fix problems with your registry.)

Another is using System Restore to try to go back to an older, working snapshot of Windows.

Here is a link with directions on several ways to try to restore Windows:

I'm not sure if this one is on that list, but #2 on this page shows how to attempt a repair install:

Cerāgi <º•

Passionate Fan
Dec 5, 2019
Italy
Sorry for my late reply, unfortunately I had a rather busy day orz😓.
Anyway, I’m now using the “sfc /scannow” command and see if that solves the problem 👍🏻, otherwise I’d take a look to those other links too. I’ll keep you updated about it! 🙏🏻

Cerāgi <º•

Passionate Fan
Dec 5, 2019
Italy
Ok, so apparently the pc should have repaired all the corrupted files, yet I still can’t open NT.. Looking at the crashes that occurred yesterday in Studio One too, I noticed they all have different errors related to them, yet the common element seems to be the Piapro “PPS3.dll” file; I’m wondering whether it could be a corruption happening specifically with that, but even then, reinstalling it should have fixed it😥.
Also, trying to open the program now, I don’t receive any error, just it not working as usual, so idk, could it be it’s actually a bug at this point? :rune_lili:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)