• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

PiaPro studio not showing up in garage band plug-ins

Lshio

New Fan
Jan 12, 2022
sorry in advance if i sound dumb, i have very very limited knowledge going into this! i installed v4x miku free trial and piapro studio mac ver, and installation worked fine. I can locate the piapro AU file and its where it's supposed to be. my only issue is that when i go into Garageband and look for it under the AU instrument section of the plug-ins, it doesn't show up. is there a step i may have missed? i saw mentions of people saying you need to update piapro for it to show up, so if that's the case where do i go for that? i've been looking for any online tutorials and have come up empty-handed, and i struggle with understanding directions. any help would be appreciated!! Im on macOS Big Sur. no clue if piapro is compatible, hoping it is 🙏.

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
If you need to update Piapro, then it'll open a pop-up box; if you see that, leave the pop-up open but shut down Garageband and Piapro, and it'll begin. If you're not seeing that then it should be up-to-date.

You made sure to download the Mac version, correct? Iirc there's a Mac installer and a Windows installer. I'm on Windows myself, but I'm gonna try downloading the Mac installer to see if I can find anything!

Lshio

New Fan
Jan 12, 2022
If you need to update Piapro, then it'll open a pop-up box; if you see that, leave the pop-up open but shut down Garageband and Piapro, and it'll begin. If you're not seeing that then it should be up-to-date.

You made sure to download the Mac version, correct? Iirc there's a Mac installer and a Windows installer. I'm on Windows myself, but I'm gonna try downloading the Mac installer to see if I can find anything!
tysm! and yep, just double-checked and it is the mac version. garage band has no problem showing me any of the in-app plugins that it comes with through apple, no clue why this one is acting differently. I also don't have much experience with garage band other than playing around so could easily be a dumb mistake somewhere in the process on my part.

The Highest

New Fan
Apr 30, 2023
tysm! and yep, just double-checked and it is the mac version. garage band has no problem showing me any of the in-app plugins that it comes with through apple, no clue why this one is acting differently. I also don't have much experience with garage band other than playing around so could easily be a dumb mistake somewhere in the process on my part.

It's been a very long time since you posted this but did you end up figuring it out? I have the same issue and I've been trying for a long time to figure it out but to no avail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)