• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Piapro Studio workspace length locked to 68 bars

Gerbian

New Fan
Aug 21, 2021
I just downloaded the trial for vocaloid 4 and piapro studio to use Miku in my song. Upon using piapro the first thing I realized is that it has a limit of writing lyrics into your song only 1-68 bars, in my case meaning past around 3 minutes and 20 seconds I can't use any vocals.
How can I fix this? Please see the image for understanding, thanks in advance.

Attachments

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Offhand, I don't remember running into this issue. But I'm wondering how long the song is in your DAW. Is the song longer than 3:20 in your DAW?

IO+

Resonance47
Apr 22, 2021
I think, you don't have any lyrics sections, just put some lyrics sections (create an empty lyrics box) and you should be fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: mobius017

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I think, you don't have any lyric sections, just put some lyric sections (create empty lyrics box) and you should be fine.
Yeah, that could be it. Just use the pencil tool to draw in a new region (a box) in that track. (When you add notes/lyrics, they'll go in that box.) If you select that box and drag it to the right, I think Piapro will automatically add whatever amount of time you need as you drag. Or just start putting in lyrics, and when you run out of space, drag the right side of that box to make it larger, and Piapro will add space to let it fit, IIRC.

Gerbian

New Fan
Aug 21, 2021
Yeah, that could be it. Just use the pencil tool to draw in a new region (a box) in that track. (When you add notes/lyrics, they'll go in that box.) If you select that box and drag it to the right, I think Piapro will automatically add whatever amount of time you need as you drag. Or just start putting in lyrics, and when you run out of space, drag the right side of that box to make it larger, and Piapro will add space to let it fit, IIRC.
Yeah this was the fix, thank you!

• Love
Reactions: mobius017

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)