• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other Piapro x SegaPrize Miku figure costume design contest

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Ever wanted to see your creation turned into a figure? Today a collaboration contest between SegaPrize and Piapro started, meaning your costume design could be adopted for a Sega prize figure!

The target character is Hatsune Miku and the costume theme is called "Ribbon x Heart". For the design, you must use the 3-view template provided on the Piapro site.
The deadline for submitting applications is March 6th, 17:00 (JST)

Note: you must use this tag when submitting your entry:
セガ_フィギュア

Quoted (machine translation with some rewording by me) from the Piapro page piapro(ピアプロ)|セガプライズ「初音ミク スーパープレミアムフィギュア」衣装デザイン募集!

For the first time in the Sega Prize, we hold a collaboration for costume design recruitment for Prize figures! The theme is "ribbon x heart"!
We are looking for a costume design draft of pretty Miku based on pink ♪
Works adopted will be made into an illustration by a famous illustrator!
Opportunity to make your costume design become a figure! What? We are waiting for a lot of applications, ☆

The rules in short:

Target character

Hatsune Miku

Eligibility for entry:
People who are registered to Piapro and follow the terms and conditions of Piapro and the application method and rules of entry in this collaboration.

Submission
Work size, File format and resolution haven't been specified. Colour mode: RGB

Make sure not to set a license to your entry.

Remarks

You can post more than one entry

Design includes costume, hairstyle and accessories.

Notes

Make sure you use the template provided. In addition to the three-dimensional view, please use the free space on the right side of the template to draw the pose for your entry.

Up to two accessories are permitted (hats, bags, microphone, heart effects etc.)

Refrain from complicated designs on the hair and clothes.

The winning design may receive minor changes/adjustions when illustrated by a professional and/or during the figure sculpting. If the pose itself proves too difficult from the production point of view, they say they will consult you regarding changes to the pose.

Application tag:
セガ_フィギュア

Application site:
--------------------------------------------------

(NOTE: I tried my best(with the help of Google translate), but I'm not proficient enough in Japanese to translate everything. Please inform if I've missed something important.)

I think I'm gonna try to come up with a design of my own. This contest seems fun, and I already have some vague ideas on what I could do, but nothing concrete yet.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
This is a really awesome cotest and oppurtunity! Good luck to anyone who decides to enter this, I’m gonna be looking forward to seeing everything from this.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
The winner has been chosen! Congratulations to the designer of the winning entry, Heiwa!

In addition, they've chosen four runner-up designs, which will be made into acrylic stands.

Check out the winner and runner-ups here:

Reactions: razelberii

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
The figure design contest returns with another round! Following the popularity of the previous contest, Piapro and Sega are holding another contest, this time the theme for figure designs is Tropical Summer.

Same rules apply as last time, I won't bother posting them again. But make sure to use the tag セガ_フィギュア2
Deadline for submitting entries is July 22nd 17:00 JST.

Application site: piapro(ピアプロ)|第2回!セガプライズ「初音ミク スーパープレミアムフィギュア」衣装デザイン募集!

Perhaps this time I could come up with a better design than last time, at least "Tropical Summer" sounds like an easier theme to me. Hopefully I can just find time to work on my entry.

Last edited:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
The winner has been chosen! Congratulations to the designer of the winning entry, Heiwa!

In addition, they've chosen four runner-up designs, which will be made into acrylic stands.

Check out the winner and runner-ups here:
The arwork drawn by KEI based on the winning entry by Heiwa has now been revealed. The figure will be based on this illustration.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
That's really nice! I love the pink! I was thinking it was based on a cupcake or something...then I looked at the brown, pleated part of the skirt and I'm pretty much sure it was. :)

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
And the results for the 2nd design contest have been announced. The theme for this contest was "Tropical Summer", and all the finalists fit that theme very well! You may check out the winning design and runner-ups here:

Reactions: mobius017

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
There are some really cute designs here! I think my favorites are 2 and 3, but the winner's nice, too! (4 is beautiful artwork, but at the moment it's striking me as a little too complex/hyper-realistic. I'm not sure why....)

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
3rd round of the figure design has been announced! The theme is called "Splash Parade". Deadline for submissions is June 15th. Same rules apply as before, but make sure to use the appropriate tag when submitting to Piapro

Entry page:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Winner and runner-ups of the 3rd design contest:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)