• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Pink Hair Club

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Last edited:

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Yaaaas! My personal favorite is Chiyu. Wings of Phoenix is the badass anthem of destruction that I need to get me through my day.
(I wish we could embed Bilibili videos... the official video is spectacular, and it's not on YouTube yet.)

EDIT: Oh my God you included my cover of Mang Zhong in the Covers tab! Thank you so much!!!

• Love
Reactions: cafenurse and ___

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I'd like to join! Teto and Ruby are big favs of mine~ :teto_lili: :ruby_lili: And Chiyu is my favorite Quadimension girl.

Please accept this cute Teto & Momo duet:
A wonderful duet, thank you for sharing a song with these two pink haired queens :chika_ani_lili:

Sign me the hecc up!! XD

Teto is absolutely my favorite and my favorite song of hers is a hard pick, but probably Song of the Eared Robot!
I was actually going to put Song of Eared Robot in the originals but then i got too lazy to go on nnd
It's a Teto classic, one of my favorite voice synth songs ever actually.

Yaaaas! My personal favorite is Chiyu. Wings of Phoenix is the badass anthem of destruction that I need to get me through my day.
(I wish we could embed Bilibili videos... the official video is spectacular, and it's not on YouTube yet.)

EDIT: Oh my God you included my cover of Mang Zhong in the Covers tab! Thank you so much!!!
This song is pretty cool! I was deciding between this one and Racing Game to post for a Chiyu song.
And your Mang Zhong cover is beautiful, I'm happy to show it love anytime! :yaminerenri_lili:

___

Oct 8, 2019
I wanna share this because this probably the best usage of Luka I've heard, also those are very convincing pre-V5 vocal fries.

___

Oct 8, 2019
I found these fanloids and now I love them!!! Let's randomly stan these random ( at the time probably ) kid's recolor pitchloids from 2012:

Edit:
"Kadane Ken and Kadane Lin are both very nice and the two of them don't fight. They work with each other and make their songs successful. Both of them also love to share eachother's food and both of them are the best singers of their singing class in their school."

cfgh how can u not love them??

First Sound Future

Passionate Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Out of these, my favorites would probably have to be Luka, Renri or Uni! But I think I will go with Renri as being my most favorite of out these three. I love her both her voice and design! Some covers that made me love her voice:

These were covers using her Utau voice, but since she also has a SynthV vb...

There's also this awesome well-known original song:

It's so nice how her voice can be both soft and powerful. It's also neat? how she likes 'frilly clothing', I think that's a cute canon info. ^^

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Happy birthday to my personal favorite pink haired synth, Rana! It's her 6th anniversary this year. I love her bubbly design and her powerful + cute voice.
Here's some originals I've seen posted today, I don't use NND but I'm sure there's more floating around there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)