• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Pinky Pop Hepburn & Kaguya Luna are 100% coordinating their videos to match each other side by side

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
At least when it comes to notifications.

There might be something more to this so I threw both videos together in the Youtube doubler 【バストアップ】レッツ!おっぱい体操!!!! vs. 【おっぱい体操】後輩のネタパクったったワ!wwwww by VJ Pinky Pop Hepburn & Kaguya Luna side by side | YouTube Doubler | Mashup Helper

Edit- Just realized I put the wrong video in the post. I also fixed the video in the youtube doubler also and guess what? Both of those videos match up at least in the beginning haha.

Last edited:

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
Interesting... A ploy to get us to keep tabs on both of them. It is working (at least on me it is).

Pinky Pop posted a video after that one where she wants to talk respectfully (sonkeigo) about someone...

The silhouette revealed is obviously Luna, but then she says "I think you can obviously tell who it is by the silhouette, but... yeah! It's Winnie the Pooh! (Kuma no Puu-san)" Erg, the entire video is about her telling us how Pooh is surprisingly super strong and awesome and doesn't end up talking about Luna at all. They even drew Pooh on top of her silhouette with yellow Pooh fur colored pigtails.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)