• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Probably a stupid question but, how do i stop vocaloids from downloading as .zip files?

whateverimdumb

New Fan
Jun 22, 2020
First, I'm not sure if this will even work, because in 2017 I had the fukase starter pack for v4 and v4flower on a windows laptop. Now, I have a macbook and whenever I try to download them, it's a .zip file. Second, I got v5 around christmas and also bought gumi english, which worked fine for a few months, but now it's a .zip file and won't work no matter how many times i've uninstalled and reinstalled. If this is common knowledge on how to fix this and I'm just an idiot, i'd still appreciate someone telling me because I feel like such a waste of money rn.

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Really quick reply, but for sure V5 should have the Mac downloid option along with the windows one. Go to where you were downloading V5 (the Vocaloid store link that it gave you) and scroll all the way down until you find them. (Probably Fukase too) :kiyoterunatural_lili:

whateverimdumb

New Fan
Jun 22, 2020
Really quick reply, but for sure V5 should have the Mac downloid option along with the windows one. Go to where you were downloading V5 (the Vocaloid store link that it gave you) and scroll all the way down until you find them. (Probably Fukase too) :kiyoterunatural_lili:
Yes it has the mac download but, when it downloads as a zip file and when i try to unzip it it says "access denied" or "unzip error 22 invalid argument" so I'm pretty sure it's me doing something wrong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)