• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Project DIVA Modules That NEED a Scale Figure!

What Project DIVA modules do you want to have figures of?

There is a bunch of modules that have got a figure, such as Heart Hunter (Miku), InfinitY (Miku), the "Acute" modules and Receiver (Len), but there are still HUNDREDS of modules that we don't have figures of!

Personally, I just need any possible figure of White Dress (Miku).

idoltrash69

リンちゃんなう!
I would love to see a scale or prize figure of Miku's "Rainbow Line" module, it's one of my favorites! <3
As for Rin, her Sweet Magic module would be super cute as a figure, but really, all Rin modules deserve a figure!
As for figures I own, I have a prize figure of Miku's polka dot bikini module, and a bunch of nendoroid petites of different modules (that one set that comes w/ like 12 nendos, I think!)

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I'd probably want to see almost all modules as scale figures, especially Miku modules lol.
But, here's some I'd like to see made into figures:

Hatsune Miku
White Dress
Miko
Magician
Shiny
School
Swimwear S
Saihate Miku

Kagamine Rin
Append
Black Star

Kagamine Len
Append
Star Mine

Megurine Luka
Amour
Hard Rock

I would love to see a scale or prize figure of Miku's "Rainbow Line" module, it's one of my favorites! <3
As for Rin, her Sweet Magic module would be super cute as a figure, but really, all Rin modules deserve a figure!
As for figures I own, I have a prize figure of Miku's polka dot bikini module, and a bunch of nendoroid petites of different modules (that one set that comes w/ like 12 nendos, I think!)
I own Natural and Christmas SEGA prize figures. Out of costumes that don't originate from PD but are still there, I have Racing Miku 2011 & 2016, V3 (nendoroid) and Original V2.

I'd probably want to see almost all modules as scale figures, especially Miku modules lol.
But, here's some I'd like to see made into figures:

Hatsune Miku
White Dress
Miko
Magician
Shiny
School
Swimwear S
Saihate Miku

Kagamine Rin
Append
Black Star

Kagamine Len
Append
Star Mine

Megurine Luka
Amour
Hard Rock
Luka's Amour is already a figure. And Saihate has a nendoroid that comes with some set.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Oops, you're right^^ I only collect Miku figures so I haven't paid so much attention on other Vocaloid figures.
As for Saihate Miku, I know about the Nendoroid, but a scale figure would be nice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)