• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Purchasing download items from JPN only stores?

Sep 21, 2019
So, I know there are a few different ways to purchase downloadable content from Japan only stores, but what is this best, simplest method? Most of what I see is "buy a JPN gift/prepaid card, then BS an address or put in a random real address". Could you use an address you get from Tenso since they give a Japanese address and then use a Japanese gift card/etc. to purchase the content? I'm mainly interested in purchasing from the Japanese iTunes store since there's so much music that's exclusively on there.

Anybody got any tips? I'd love to hear them! :D

Reactions: peaches2217

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
I can’t access my Japanese Apple ID details but I’m 95% sure I used my Tenso address to sign up. I never got around to buying anything off the JP store myself but from the posts I read just now they seem to recommend japan-codes.com as the best site to buy iTunes cards from

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)