• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Question about Nizimine Kakoi's Property of Voice Bank

Misteries

New Fan
Jan 19, 2023
I am asking this question after scourging for info about it on the web and trying to fix this on my own; alas, I couldn't. The problem boils down to Kakoi's profile pic and the character info not appearing on the UTAU's interface like other UTAUs' pics do. Which, honestly, I would really like if it did. The problem seems to lie in her "character" file, which is totally blank, but when I try to fill it with the info I deem necessary (I have based my conclusions on both defoko's and Sekka Yufu's setups, and I know enough moonrunes to write and read what is written, so I am aware of the content) it always breaks somehow. I have tried many things, too many really to list them all, but the furthest I have got to is Kakoi's profile showing absolutely broken moonrunes, for reasons unknown to me (I copy and paste most of the info on Kakoi's website Ÿø‰¹‚©‚±‚¢@”z•zŠ, and the rest I have based it on the other "character" files). The thing is, on this page here: UTAUの滲音かこいが表示されません - 配布してるサイトでDLをして、解凍してvoiceフォルダに入れましたなのにこんな感じになります... - Yahoo!知恵袋 (You'll need a VPN, since Yahoo doesn't let foreigners in anymore), an user with the same problem actually solves it by "playing a bit with Notes" and using the character info from the website ...yet doesn't explain exactly how!
So, does any kind soul know which unforgivable programming sin I am committing? In any case, I will post three images showing the state of the files (please take in account the "character" is blank, hence no need for a photo), and one with the Yahoo question.
Thank you for your time!

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)