• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Question about selling 1st generation 1995 Pokemon cards.

Ronny777

VOCALOID5 Tuner
Dec 10, 2020
Canada
soundcloud.com
I know it's off topic from vocaloid but I don't know were I could start asking. My relative has a full collection of 1st gem Pokemon cards and They are interested in selling them but we don't know where we should go to find proper sellers and where to have them appraised. I could try Ebay but I don't really trust it by its self if the cards them selves are worth a large sum of money. Does anyone have any recommendations for sites that specialize in Pokemon cards?
ETA: I'm going to use the PSA Trading card Grading company to authenticate the cards.

Last edited:

Ronny777

VOCALOID5 Tuner
Dec 10, 2020
Canada
soundcloud.com
Aren't some of those first generation cards worth billions of gazillion of dollars?
I'm not sure. Thats why I want to have them appraised. Some are 1st edition and some are 2nd edition. Some are shiny too. Maybe they're not even part of that the expensive collection. I know that at the time he got 2 separate Charazard cards for 120$USD and 150$USD because they were the only cards he was missing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)