• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

RazzyRu Commissions (Closed)

razelberii

Bless the Lord, O my Soul
Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com

Thank you for visiting the RazzyRu Commissions page!

As of March 28, 2020, commissions are now closed.

I will be focusing on RazzyRu Designs, designing new products and merchandise for the store, and hopefully bringing some personal projects becoming reality. This may hopefully mean an original song in the future, but only time will tell.

It should be noted that some current commissions in the works are NOT cancelled; rather, I will not be accepting new ones.
If you are wondering if your current commission is cancelled or not, do DM me. I should let you know within the next 24 hours, but if I haven't yet, please reach out to me.

Finally, I want to thank everyone for their support! It does mean a lot that people ordered, showed interest, and simply was curious about the content.
This isn't meant to be any kind of alarm, rather a new season in life is changing my workflow and plans.

I hope you look forward to what I may have next in the future, and let's continue to support each other!

Thank you everyone!

Last edited:

razelberii

Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
Heya Razzberries!

June has arrived, meaning the commission prices for RazzyRu Commissions have now been updated. Although prices have increased, a new background option has been added! :akari_lili:
This option ranges from $5-10.

Remember that some offers can only be ordered through email, such as Logo and Video!

As always, thank you for your time, I look forward to working with you m(_ _)m

Reactions: Elsa12TMNT

razelberii

Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
Hiya everyone,

Wanted to share a recent test I did in After Effects. :fukase_lili:

It may be worth sharing here as it gives an example of some ideas that can be used for videos.
It's not perfect, however, as it was a quick test. It will need refining from here which will not be a problem and can be done with ease.

(I have been sharing this one a bit, so I apologize if this test is getting in too many places.)

sleepysheep7

GET OFF MY LAWN YOU WHIPPERSNAPPERS!!!
Apr 8, 2018
Quick question, If we have an idea of what we would like for a pose for a character/ walking animation, would it help if we send you a basic sketch idea or example? (Cause I'm a really really terrible artist and while I know what I want in my head, I'm not sure how to explain it/ draw it; but I could try if necessary)

Reactions: Elsa12TMNT

razelberii

Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
Quick question, If we have an idea of what we would like for a pose for a character/ walking animation, would it help if we send you a basic sketch idea or example? (Cause I'm a really really terrible artist and while I know what I want in my head, I'm not sure how to explain it/ draw it; but I could try if necessary)
Ah, good question. Every little bit is helpful! I prefer following close to the commissioner's idea after all!
Such as, seeing a sketch of an animation would give me an idea of what you're going for, which will help me figure out the best approach for animating.
Seeing a specific pose will also help me figure out what pose to do, besides having to do a handful of sketches and solve this. It may speed up the process!
It's not a necessary requirement, so if one is not able to sketch it is no problem. Even a brief description may be helpful and speed the process~

I hope that answers the question! Thank you for the question m(_ _)m

razelberii

Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
Hey Razzberries! Got an update to this thread!

The video for Kurenai has been complete! It's a video for DystoP and Kurenai's "City of Angels", which features Kiyoteru singing in English!
A catchy song that's very well done, I recommend giving a listen!

In the mean time, videos are currently still unavailable for order, however illustrations and additional things such as small animations are still available for commissioning.

Please note: The styles that are given in the main/first post are not the only ones available. Styles such as this or coloring like this can also be requested. You can always recommend a style not seen, as I am always willing to give something new a try. We can negotiate a good price!
I feel the commissions current look is a bit overdue. Throughout the year I may give an update, be on the lookout for that.

Hope everyone has already had a great start to 2019, and as always, I look forward to working with you!

razelberii

Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
UPDATE:
It appears the form for commissions wasn't working properly. That's unfortunate, I hope that wasn't happening for a significant amount of time!
For those interested in commissions, you can:

I may prefer discussion, as it can help us form a good connection as well as a better idea between us what you are looking for! Especially if what you are looking for is not in the examples or is beyond that, we can discuss further together.
Feel free to contact me at any time, and I look forward to working with you!

In the mean time, please provide any feedback on ways you feel I can improve on commissions. Are there some things you would do differently? Organization? Different platform? Please let me know!

razelberii

Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
Hey everyone!

I wanted to send an update, RazzyRu Designs has gone over a new design.
Orders will no longer use Google Forms or Tumblr. Orders will now be handled at RazzyRu Designs in the Order form.
Of course, this does mean this is the only way to place an order. You can contact me privately or on this form to send your ideas as to what you are looking for.

The Opening of this thread has been updated as well. Just in case, I will be reporting what has been changed below:

RazzyRu is currently open for orders.
It is recommended to review the Rules and Terms & Conditions before submitting your order.

Some examples of what you can order include:

- Artwork (Ex. Illustration, Simple or Complex)
- Design (Ex. Logo, Web, Character, Layout)
- Animation
- Lyrics

You may visit the following sites to view examples:
- RazzyRu Designs
- Piapro
- Pixiv
- If you still are unsure of what you would like, you can still reach out, and we can brainstorm together before starting an official order!

Please give as many details as you can about your request. Things such as character detail, references, pose examples, and more. The more details, the more accurate I will be able to create the result to your vision!

If you have any questions, you can comment on this thread, send a DM, reach out at [email protected] , or on social media.

Visit the Order page on RazzyRu Designs to quick send an inquiry about an order: Order – RazzyRu Designs

Thank you for your time, I look forward to working with you
The biggest changes are:
- Character/Costume Design is available
- Web Design is available
- Lyrics are available (English or Japanese lyrics)
- Vocaloid Tuning is available
- Prices are no longer shown here. However, you may request a quote to see the price of your order before placing your order.

Feel free to contact me for any concerns or questions, or if you are interested!
Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: mobius017

razelberii

Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
Prices have now been updated for RazzyRu Designs!
You can see the prices on the Order page, also detailed below:

order.png

order2.png

order3.png

order4.png

Illustration/Drawing: $20 - 100

Video/Animation: $50 - 300

Web Design: $150 - 300

Lyrics: $5 - 15

Logo Design: $50

UI/UX Design: $20 - 80

Feel free to fill out an order on the site, or send a DM for more details!

razelberii

Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
Good morning,

As of today, I am closing commissions and orders.
If commissions will reopen in the future, that is currently unknown, but it is likely to not be this year.

Rather, I will be focusing on RazzyRu Designs, designing new products and merchandise for the store, and hopefully bringing some personal projects becoming reality. This may hopefully mean an original song in the future, but only time will tell.

It should be noted that some current commissions in the works are NOT cancelled; rather, I will not be accepting new ones.
If you are wondering if your current commission is cancelled or not, do DM me. I should let you know within the next 24 hours, but if I haven't yet, please reach out to me.

Finally, I want to thank everyone for their support! It does mean a lot that people ordered, showed interest, and simply was curious about the content.
This isn't meant to be any kind of alarm, rather a new season in life is changing my workflow and plans.

I hope you look forward to what I may have next in the future, and let's continue to support each other!

Thank you everyone! :akasakiminato_lili:

Reactions: mobius017 and ___

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)