RazzyRu Journal

RazzyRu

Razzy Claus
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
piapro.jp
Hey there, welcome to my journal page!

W-wait... Why are you reading my journal?|ョ´・ω・`)

Never mind that. You're here now, so how about I introduce myself? I am known as RazzyRu - an illustrator, as well as a growing musician. I still have plenty of things to learn, but best to take things one step at a time, hm? Nice to meet you! Let's do our best together!

In my journal, I'll share some updates related to some projects, share song recommendations, and other miscellaneous things, such as things related to my interests or the community.
It will be treated very much like a regular blog, I suppose.
Somehow though, I hope it can be enjoyed~

As for song recommendations, I try to keep track of some new Vocaloid and other voice synthesizer songs on NicoNicoDouga. My favorite genres also tend to revolve around Vocarock and metal, I suppose you may be able to expect those here.
Journal may not be updated daily, but I hope to be somewhat active on here. Feel free to ask any questions as well!
Thanks for reading, please enjoy your stay! :miku_move:

- RazzyRu

Last edited:
OP
OP
RazzyRu

RazzyRu

Razzy Claus
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
piapro.jp
Monday, November 5th. Afternoon.

Yo Journal. What's up?

First entry here is a Monday entry. Did some work today, so that is good. It wasn't the most productive, but certainly there is still the evening to behold.
Some more work will be done then, certainly.

:meiko_ani_lili: MEIKO's Birthday

November 5th is the red queen's birthday. Congratulations!!
To celebrate, I'll share a nice heavy song I've come across with MEIKO before.
It's so good...
Such a strong and powerful tone to her voice, yet in turn her Dark and Whisper voicebanks can bring chills down one's spine. A lovely contrast.
So, to further celebrate, here's a demo song that showcases these two voicebanks well, in my thoughts.

Beautiful... Truly...

Again, happy birthday, Meiko!

There's a Meiko present event going on over at the Hatsune Miku Official Blog now. In fact, there are many more giveaways than I think there was before.
I'm not even sure what to aim for. The designs with the guitar are really cool, but it would be nice to get a hold of Meiko V3. You know, with the Dark and Whisper and all.

I'm definitely going to show my love to Meiko in the message though. And I'll be sure to list one of my favorite Meiko songs there as well! I wonder what one I will share this time.
Check out the blog when you get the chance!

:kaito_ani_lili: The Disappearance of Move->Forward

Alright, not really a disappearance, just couldn't resist the joke. ...w
One of our great members, Move->Forward, has stepped down from Vocaloid producing to travel into another chapter in her life. It's rather exciting, truly! Rather bittersweet...

She's been a wonderful influence on the community. Very knowledgeable, and definitely a help. I thought it was cool she was a moderator, and now I've become one. Don't know if I'll do as great of a job as she did, but I'll try my best.

Move, thank you for continuing to be the inspiration you are. Your kindness has shed a light to all of us.
I hope the best for your future, and already know you're going to go out and do great things!

Let's see what the future has for us! ( `v´)人(´▽`)♪

:miku_ani_lili:Today's Song
ミスリード・ミスリード by Omoi
Really cool rock song with Miku (and Rin)!
https://vocadb.net/S/211749 I suppose that's all I have for now, journal. It's a simple entry today. Well, it is Monday, isn't it?
Overall a good day so far, so that is good!
Enjoy your Monday, everyone!

- RazzyRu

OP
OP
RazzyRu

RazzyRu

Razzy Claus
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
piapro.jp
November 6. Afternoon.

'Sup, Journal?

Currently working on a video in After Effects. It seems to be a bit laggy sometimes. I do have a lot happening here, so I suppose it's understandable why. Just concerning, maybe I need to look into ways to help with it running?
It hasn't been an issue so far from the amount of times I've used it, so it should be fine. Just wonder if there's a faster alternative to get.

So far though the day has been alright. Got to play Super Mario Party earlier, pretty fun. I notice the animation work is pretty nice - the characters are really lively and expressive. Mario Party's usually the perfect game for me to play with family.

November 6. Evening.

Working on an illustration now. I hope people enjoy this one. I might try some little animation with it. I definitely want to get more into practicing animation stuff. It's not frame-by-frame though. That's something I gotta look into more.
Wonder what everyone's favorite type of animation is? There's definitely a lot out there! I enjoy classic ones, but that's not to say I won't like some of the ones out there either. Something about frame-by-frame animation gets me excited. Maybe I should learn more about it.

:tianyi_ani_lili: Today's Art
Not necessarily today's artwork, but I did not get a chance to share this earlier.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is coming to the Switch soon, and it's been looking really good. The latest direct though gave us a sneak peek to some kind of adventure mode, and I'm definitely interested in playing that mode when it comes out.
Many of the fighters appeared in the cutscene for that mode, but I didn't notice Robin and made an illustration of what I think happened to him. (Don't take me seriously, journal.)
You can see it below here.

Bye-bye, Robin

:luka_lili: Today's Song
Canvas by ゆよゆっぺ
Very nice to hear more Yuyoyuppe again. I wonder if he's going to post a lot more often now? He's definitely one of my favorite Luka Vocaloid producers.
https://vocadb.net/S/211984
This week is continuing on. Let's stay strong through it together! I will be cheering for you!

- RazzyRu

OP
OP
RazzyRu

RazzyRu

Razzy Claus
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
piapro.jp
November 9. Morning.

Hey Journal. Almost the weekend!

I actually started snapping lately. It used to be that I would try to slide my fingers and no sound would produce. It occurred to me that lately, I can freakin snap. Crazy, journal, crazy. I didn't really think about it until lately. Just keep trying and you can snap, it seems. Now, just to start practicing whistling...

This is my third time reopening After Effects. Sometimes it just has a hard time cooperating. But, I feel the video I have been working on has been coming along well!

--

Break. I'm listening to a handful of Vocaloid songs. Today's a nice day. I actually found some good stuff. I'm going to share them below.

:miku_ani_lili:Today's Songs

シークレット・マインド
橋屋雀 feat. 初音ミク
Dang. Pretty heavy, really nice. So cool...
https://vocadb.net/S/212707
夜道
ごーぶす feat. 結月ゆかり
Nice calming Yuzuki Yukari song! Really catchy
https://vocadb.net/S/212706
BEAUTIFUL≒GROTESQUE
LIQ feat. 紲星あかり
The tempo change in this is done so well. So nice to hear LIQ's style with Akari, a more mature take on her voice, I believe. Rad.
https://vocadb.net/S/212712
命の灯火 (スマブラSPのカバー/Cover of Super Smash Bros Ultimate theme)
スターステラ's IA
Sweet, I was wondering when a cover would show, nicely done
【スマブラSP】【IA】命の灯火【カバー】

+BE MY SACRIFICE+
ゆよゆっぺ feat. 初音ミク
It has been 10 songs of this cool song, a Yuyoyuppe classic!
Congrats for 10 years!
https://vocadb.net/S/1622
--

That's, definitely more than a handful. Hope that's alright. Well, it is nearing the weekend after all.
I hope everyone has a great rest of the day and weekend! Let's rest and enjoy time together~
I'll be doing my best this weekend to continue on my project! I'm rather excited with how it's been coming along!~:chika_ani_lili:

- RazzyRu

OP
OP
RazzyRu

RazzyRu

Razzy Claus
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
piapro.jp
November 12. Afternoon.

Hey Journal, what's up?

This morning, I began working on a logo. One of my ongoing projects has been to create merchandise. I have been working on it, it has simply been taking a while, due to other things that have come up and other projects, etc. (You can check out this thread where I dive into Merchandise creation).
The goal is for ALL merchandise to be officially licensed. There will be NO unlicensed merchandise. I'm curious how this will all turn out then. Will such a thing be successful?
Regardless, I thought it would be fun and worth a try. I see many other artists seem to be diving into merchandise creation. I hope I can do even at least a little alright with my sales.

While we're on the subject, one can still order illustrations from me if interested. I haven't closed my commissions, but I may do so some time in December, as Christmas nears.

Ah, right, the logo. I have some different styles started and am just looking to see which I end up settling with. Next will be finishing up and ordering merchandise, reviewing, then launching. We're getting close to launching, Journal.

After Effects was causing a problem with exporting earlier. The audio would skip sometimes. I did some tweaks and am planning to export again soon. I hope it works this time.

:gumi_lili: Today's Song

月にくじら
うみろ feat. GUMI
Absolutely lovely use of GUMI's softer voicebank. Really really rad!
https://vocadb.net/S/213122
All for now, Journal. Until next time!

- RazzyRu

OP
OP
RazzyRu

RazzyRu

Razzy Claus
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
piapro.jp
November 13. Morning.

Hey there, Journal.

Exporting this part of the video is taking a long time. I'm still working After Effects hard. I hope we get the preview we need.

:lola_lili:Invisible Being Thank You
Invisible Being (a LOLA original done in collaboration with SOUL) has reached over 10,000 views on YouTube!! Thank you everyone for the support, it truly means a lot to us!! I wanted to create an illustration to celebrate, I have been working on one. Please look forward to it, Journal.

While on the subject, I must say, I love LOLA's voice. I had fun tuning, I should do so again next time. Maybe next year is the year when...
Well, we'll just have to wait and see.

November 13. Evening.

Unfortunate news for the video. The render, though it took some time, did not go successfully. I think perhaps I should resume working on the video instead of getting a preview prepared. It just does not want to work for some reason.

In other news, I started playing Kingdom Hearts Union X, a mobile game. I got hooked, the gameplay is enjoyable and the graphics even are lovely. It's been nice to play something different for a change of pace!

:miku_ani_lili:Today's Songs

2 Miku songs for today.

Short:
トゥール
MARETU feat. 初音ミク
Interesting use of Miku, I get curious about the uses such as this
https://vocadb.net/S/213374
Long:
途中
BCNO feat. 初音ミク
Really neat Miku song, the use of vocals is interesting in this one!
https://vocadb.net/S/213580
Taking it easy for the rest of the day. The Invisible Being illustration should be ready tomorrow.

Have a good evening, Razzberries!

- RazzyRu

OP
OP
RazzyRu

RazzyRu

Razzy Claus
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
piapro.jp
November 14. Afternoon.

Heyo, Journal.

ATARASHII AIKON

This icon is to celebrate Invisible Being reaching 10000+ views on YouTube. Below is the full illustration!
:lola_lili: Today's Art

Thank you again, everyone, for helping SOUL and I reach 10,000 views on YouTube! It truly means a lot, I'm surprised!
Here's to more songs in the future!

It means a lot that many viewers have enjoyed the song. I hope to continue such a thing in the future, and that everyone may look forward to it. I hope all goes well for us~

:mirai_lili: Kingdom Hearts Union X

As shared in the previous entry, I have started playing the mobile game Kingdom Hearts Union X.
No, I cannot put it down.
It's a lot of fun! I love the gameplay very much, and it's helped me get to know some characters more.
My avatar is Sora with a Bambi costume head. What more could you need?

I have created a party called "RazzyRu Party" and would be down with finding more people to join, if there are users here who play this game? If you're interested in joining my party, feel free to send a DM to me!

:rin_lili: Today's Song

ドクビト
おっきゅー feat. 鏡音リン
I love おっきゅー's use of Rin, and this is just one of the many examples of the cool Rin rock songs he creates!
https://vocadb.net/S/213288
Alright, Journal. I have some merchandise to work on... and some Heartless to take care of.
Have a great rest of the week!

- RazzyRu

OP
OP
RazzyRu

RazzyRu

Razzy Claus
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
piapro.jp
November 15. Evening.

Yo Journal.

Not much activity today. However, I have been going back to drawing with pencil and paper, a lot. It's been a lot of fun to do so, feels like I'm truly planning and designing. Hm!

:miku_ani_lili: 2019 Piapro Calendar

My illustration was used in the Piapro Calendar this year. I recently got the calendar, and here is how my illustration appears!

There's a lot of cool illustrations that made it in. Check out the illustrations when you get the chance!!
Piapro has such cool collaborations. I hope I can participate in the next one! What are some Piapro collaborations or illustrations you like?

:akari_lili: Today's Song
因果律背反
LIQ feat. 紲星あかり
Another cool rock song from LIQ, with Akari!
These songs have been really rad
https://vocadb.net/S/213921
A small update this time. I better get back to work.

- RazzyRu

OP
OP
RazzyRu

RazzyRu

Razzy Claus
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
piapro.jp
November 22. Evening.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!

Such an amazing day. I'm highly thankful I have gotten to know many of you, and for all the love and support I have received as well.
God has blessed me very much, I feel. Being involved in this community and meeting many amazing people. Thank you for your time and kindness in return!

People are fascinating.

I hope to build even more friendships and relationships from here.

So, go on! Don't be shy, ask me anything! I'll try my best to respond.

Hm? Ah, right. The video. Still an ongoing project. I put exporting on hold so progress has been being made to the video instead! I may finish a good amount before exporting or trying to then. That may end up being best.

Sorry for the quiet activity. Work and Video has been keeping me busy! After Effects takes up a good amount of RAM, so I usually don't have other programs open when using it.

:yukari_rylitah: Today's Song
My friend released his song a few days ago with Yukari!
He makes cool heavy rock songs, check it out!!
あなたにとって私は何人目の妻なの?
玉鋼 feat. 結月ゆかり
https://vocadb.net/S/215136
Have a great rest of the week, everyone!

- RazzyRu

OP
OP
RazzyRu

RazzyRu

Razzy Claus
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
piapro.jp
November 27. Morning.

Happy morning to all of you! I hope everyone's day goes well~

Video progress is still being made, it has been going alright! I hope everyone looks forward to it when the time comes~

:sachiko_lili: LAST BOSS

Lately I have been looking into finding songs that have a "Last Boss" sense. Songs that you listen to and think "Wow, I should play this the next time I fight the final boss!" I suppose there's not a real way to describe it, is there?

Here are some songs I found notable of having a bit of this Last Boss sense. Correct me if I'm wrong about these, I don't think I'm the most musical person.

-Hymnobesto-
samayuzame feat. 闇音レンリ
https://vocadb.net/S/189440
Rapid Eye Moving
Kanata Lab feat. 初音ミク
https://vocadb.net/S/147052
ANTI THE∞HOLiC
cosMo feat. 鏡音リン, 巡音ルカ
https://vocadb.net/S/4269
Again, correct me if I'm wrong. Songs that give a sense of "This moment is on your shoulders" or "You can do it, we believe in you!" if those make sense. I suppose I should stop trying to explain it.
But please! Let me know if you have any recommendations! I would love to hear them!

I suppose that's all for now. I may update later with a song of the day in the evening!
I'm sorry I've appeared busy, I hope to be more active, so feel free to interact with me!

- RazzyRu

OP
OP
RazzyRu

RazzyRu

Razzy Claus
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
piapro.jp
November 27. Evening.

What's up, Journal?

It's the evening! And I worked quite a bit today, it was a good day!
I got to spend some time to draw as well. It's nice to just sketch with pencil and paper.

:mirai_ani_lili: Today's Art
One of my favorite characters of all time. Such a hero to me.
It's only a quick sketch, but I hope to draw him more.

:miku_ani_lili: Today's Song

Horizon
Twinfield feat. 初音ミク
Something more "chill" this time. Pretty rad!
Twinfield captures this genre pretty well, I believe.

https://vocadb.net/S/209207
Alright, Razzberries. I'll see you around some other time. Enjoy the rest of your day! Peace!

- RazzyRu

OP
OP
RazzyRu

RazzyRu

Razzy Claus
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
piapro.jp
December 1. Afternoon.

Hey Journal.
After Effects crashed.
Think I'll take a short break from the video, so I'm writing this journal entry. We are making good progress, I think. We are almost there!
(Don't worry, I save often, and also have some back up files~)

I may shut down Commissions for some time. I'm hoping to do some rebranding during December, and to also close for Christmas and family. I'll still work on what projects I might have going on. Closing is still a thought I'm tossing around, but it is likely.

:fukase_lili: Today's Art

For Fukase Friday, I drew Fukase.
Fun fact, the line art is from over a year ago. I don't have the exact date, but the line art was edited from what I had and over time made into this piece.
I hope that's not cheating.

:miku_lili: Today's Song
ありふれた日々
田淵フミ feat. 初音ミク
A nice, relaxing rock song with Miku!
https://vocadb.net/S/215152
Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!!

- RazzyRu

OP
OP
RazzyRu

RazzyRu

Razzy Claus
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
piapro.jp
December 6. Morning.

Hey Journal, been a while.
Got caught up with work again. Which is not bad! Just means less time for things such as this.
Not much new has been happening. Video has still been making progress.

I got progress on an illustration I won't be posting yet too! I'll most likely finish it up today, however. I hope everyone looks forward to that.

I'm also working on an illustration of a "Santa" version of a character. Something I may try to do each year, for fun. It's December and Christmas is coming up, and I am excited!
It may be a while before I finish this... but when it's done I'll share it here!

:len_lili: Today's Song
Jumble Jungle
164 feat. 鏡音レン
This pretty heavy tune with Len is nice. I enjoy a cool use of Len like this! Check it out, 164's new song!
https://vocadb.net/S/214091
That's all for now. A simple update. I may update more later this week.
Have a good rest of the week!

- RazzyRu

OP
OP
RazzyRu

RazzyRu

Razzy Claus
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
piapro.jp
December 11. Evening.

Yo Journal, sup?

This week has been well. Work again, which is nice.
Yesterday I did a quick drawing, so it was nice to do. The line art was done before, just edited it, colored, and so on to finish it up. It was fun! Hopefully as time goes on I can draw more like this.

:miki_rylitah: Favorite Food

Earlier today, I was discussing with user N/V about favorite foods. I thought, maybe I could share here?
So my favorite food? Hamburger.
Certainly, I am American.
But truly, my preference with Hamburger is that it is well done. I don't mind it plain, or with cheese or what have you. Usually I can't have too many ingredients, unfortunately I'm rather picky.
But yes, I do love hamburger. Whether homemade or at a restaurant.
So what is your favorite food? Or, maybe you can't decide? What are some you like?

:rin_rylitah: Today's Art
Drawing of Rin from the other day
piapro(ピアプロ)|イラスト「リン」

:yukari_rylitah: Today's Song

アンシンカブル!
cisco feat. 結月ゆかり
Cool and catchy song with Yukari! Nice to hear fresh works with Yukari's voice!
https://vocadb.net/S/203563
Guess that's all for now.
Peace out, everyone!

- RazzyRu

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Rin looks great!
:miki_rylitah:Favorite Food

Earlier today, I was discussing with user N/V about favorite foods. I thought, maybe I could share here?
So my favorite food? Hamburger.
Certainly, I am American.
But truly, my preference with Hamburger is that it is well done. I don't mind it plain, or with cheese or what have you. Usually I can't have too many ingredients, unfortunately I'm rather picky.
But yes, I do love hamburger. Whether homemade or at a restaurant.
So what is your favorite food? Or, maybe you can't decide? What are some you like?
I guess, in terms of favorite foods, it's almost either like I have a lot or I have none. I like burgers, too. But I also like tacos and pizza. I also like mu shu chicken or chicken teriyaki. I like different kinds of ice cream (probably chocolate or vanilla...or any one of a million more complex flavors). There's also this red slushee thing at a local business that I like, but it can wear out its welcome pretty quickly. And outside of all that, I really like salad, too.

Maybe I didn't really answer the question as-asked :). I guess I don't have much in terms of favorites, but if I look back at everything I've tried over the years, I'm ok with a lot of things.

And there's also a long list of foods I've found that I don't like, too....

OP
OP
RazzyRu

RazzyRu

Razzy Claus
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
piapro.jp
December 12. Afternoon.

The day has been going along~ Not too much now, maybe I'll give more later in the week.

Thanks, Mobius!:rinlen_move:

I guess, in terms of favorite foods, it's almost either like I have a lot or I have none. I like burgers, too. But I also like tacos and pizza. I also like mu shu chicken or chicken teriyaki. I like different kinds of ice cream (probably chocolate or vanilla...or any one of a million more complex flavors). There's also this red slushee thing at a local business that I like, but it can wear out its welcome pretty quickly. And outside of all that, I really like salad, too.

Maybe I didn't really answer the question as-asked :). I guess I don't have much in terms of favorites, but if I look back at everything I've tried over the years, I'm ok with a lot of things.

And there's also a long list of foods I've found that I don't like, too....
Ooh yeah, tacos and pizza are good too! Man this is making me hungry. Sounds like you like a good variety of things, that's rad!
You know, salad is probably something I should try more of. Haven't been too much for it, but that'd be something I think would be good for me to like more. What kind of salads do you like?
Though, now ice cream and slushies sound good. Maybe I can have a treat soon? Heh, I also like good chocolate and vanilla too. Something about vanilla ice cream is just nice~

As for you and I, I also have a list of foods I haven't liked either, and it's definitely long as well. :miku2_move:
Maybe one day I'll expand on the taste of some foods I like again.

:miku_move: Today's Song

Tell Me More!!
Moni feat. 初音ミク
A cute Christmas-themed song with Miku! I do enjoy a good Christmas song~
https://vocadb.net/S/216851
- RazzyRu

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Sounds like you like a good variety of things, that's rad!
Thanks!
You know, salad is probably something I should try more of. Haven't been too much for it, but that'd be something I think would be good for me to like more. What kind of salads do you like?
In terms of salads that actually have a name, I think there's just the Caesar. But I think it's kind of high in terms of the caloric/fat content, so it's not the best choice if those are concerns. I don't really need to count calories, but I started trying salads more because I wanted my diet to be healthier, so I started noticing that kind of thing.

Salads without names can be really good, too, though, especially if you make them yourself (which I guess is kind of the definition of a no-name salad). I put all kinds of stuff on mine--basically whatever kind of fruit or leaves I've got available, though you don't want to go too crazy with the fruit (or dressing, or stuff with salt in it, or cheese, or carbs), because the sugar in the fruit is somewhat counterproductive to the benefit of a salad. Still, if you're going to have salad, even if you add a little of those...less-healthy?...things, I figure you've got to come out better off than eating plenty of other options.

Though lately, you don't want to eat the Romaine lettuce, which should be better than the iceberg stuff but lately comes laced with whatever bacteria it was :).

OP
OP
RazzyRu

RazzyRu

Razzy Claus
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
piapro.jp
December 13. Evening.

Heyo Journal. This week has been... Neither fast or slow. I guess it's just been occurring. Interesting, certainly.

In terms of salads that actually have a name, I think there's just the Caesar. But I think it's kind of high in terms of the caloric/fat content, so it's not the best choice if those are concerns. I don't really need to count calories, but I started trying salads more because I wanted my diet to be healthier, so I started noticing that kind of thing.

Salads without names can be really good, too, though, especially if you make them yourself (which I guess is kind of the definition of a no-name salad). I put all kinds of stuff on mine--basically whatever kind of fruit or leaves I've got available, though you don't want to go too crazy with the fruit (or dressing, or stuff with salt in it, or cheese, or carbs), because the sugar in the fruit is somewhat counterproductive to the benefit of a salad. Still, if you're going to have salad, even if you add a little of those...less-healthy?...things, I figure you've got to come out better off than eating plenty of other options.
So I see! I guess technically there's all kinds of salads out there, the limit is only one's own imagination! Guess when I get to it I should do some research one what to put in my salad then!
I'm a fan of lettuce already so I guess I shouldn't leaf it out so the next step is figuring out what fruits and the like to put in it. Is tomato common? It's what comes to mind, but I can't eat tomato these days. I wonder what banana is like with lettuce? Heh

But yeah, I'm not in a position to count calories I believe, but that might still be good to keep in mind. I'll try having fun with this when I get to making salads! Guess I should look into seeing what kind of lettuce to--

Though lately, you don't want to eat the Romaine lettuce, which should be better than the iceberg stuff but lately comes laced with whatever bacteria it was :).
Oh...
Well, good that it's better than the iceberg stuff, but... I think I'll pass on adding bacteria to my salads, heheh!

Thanks for the tips on salads! I'll have to keep all that in mind, definitely!:kaito_move:

:seeu_lili: Today's Art
I tried to draw a "Santa" version of Neku, inspired by the Santa Sora look. It was fun to try to draw!
Now, to continue the December tradition, a santa version of a character!

:len_lili::miku_lili:Today's Song
クレイジー・ビート
さつき が てんこもり feat. 初音ミク, 鏡音レン
A cool Miku and Len song! These two sound pretty good as a duet, I think! Catchy!
https://vocadb.net/S/217828
That's all for now. It's almost the weekend! I may have an art piece ready just for Fukase Friday, look forward to then!

- RazzyRu

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
So I see! I guess technically there's all kinds of salads out there, the limit is only one's own imagination! Guess when I get to it I should do some research one what to put in my salad then!

I'm a fan of lettuce already so I guess I shouldn't leaf it out so the next step is figuring out what fruits and the like to put in it. Is tomato common? It's what comes to mind, but I can't eat tomato these days. I wonder what banana is like with lettuce? Heh
Personally, I just sort of wing it and see how it goes as far as what kinds of fruit and things to add (unless you're looking for specific nutritional content), though I typically only make my own salad when I have access to a restaurant salad bar, which lets me try stuff without worrying about cost as much. At the store, produce can be a little pricier than seems really right. You can do as much/little planning as suits you; I typically just add my favorites and see what happens. Though regarding fruit and stuff, I actually cheat, and while I put it in the salad, I end up eating the fruit first. :) So its flavor doesn't really matter to the salad overall, and I just wind up eating fruit I like.

I think tomato's probably pretty common (I've seen it in salads at restaurants.), but nothing says you have to eat it, obviously. Banana might be kind of fun, actually.

I'm a fan of lettuce already so I guess I shouldn't leaf it out

:miku3_move:

But yeah, I'm not in a position to count calories I believe, but that might still be good to keep in mind. I'll try having fun with this when I get to making salads!
That's cool! Good luck!

Thanks for the tips on salads! I'll have to keep all that in mind, definitely!:kaito_move:
NP!

:seeu_lili: Today's Art
I tried to draw a "Santa" version of Neku, inspired by the Santa Sora look. It was fun to try to draw!
Now, to continue the December tradition, a santa version of a character!
Looks cool!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)