RazzyRu Journal

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Mobius has responded, I must respond back-!:ia_ani_lili:
Ha ha! :kaito_move:

This is how I know the joke was totally worth it, Wa ha ha ha-
You know, when I wrote it, I actually was thinking, "It feels like this smiley was actually made for an occasion like this!"

Thank you!
A bit ironic! I uploaded a Santa version of a character, that being Neku, and now I finished my Santa Fukase illustration too! More Santas, crazy.

So, without further ado

:fukase_lili:Today's Art

It's been a while, but Santa Fukase certainly looks a bit different from the other times I've drawn him.
I've been style experimenting lately. It's been interesting, needless to say.
I hope the results are good. It's been a bit disappointing to look at things from even earlier this year and realize what potential it had at being a better piece.
But truthfully, that's a good thing to have happen.
Looks sharp! True, looking back on past work and seeing how it could've been better is disheartening (Done that, for sure.). But if you can recognize weaknesses in past stuff you've done, it means you've grown that much in your craft.

Oh, it's been really enjoyable to talk to Mobius! Even if we're just talking about salad, of all things!
Thanks for talking with me, Mobius!
And I don't mean this as a finish to our conversation, if you wish to continue. I just want to take a moment to express my gratitude!
Thanks RazzyRu! I've enjoyed it, too! Who knows, we may end up talking about salad for another 30 posts or something...? :miku2_move:

Last edited:
OP
OP
RazzyRu

RazzyRu

My City of Angels
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
piapro.jp
December 15. Afternoon.
Or, evening.
I can't really tell.

Heyo, journal. I'm rather thrilled right now!
The prayers worked! The video's audio issue has now been diminished! I can't say it's perfect, but it's definitely a lot better than it was before! Enough for me to export what I needed to!
This is amazing! :sonika_ani_lili:

Phew...
The weekend continues, and I'm excited for Christmas. Hard to believe it's less than two weeks away!

I... I haven't finished my Christmas shopping!
But there's still time, I'll get it done before then!

How about you guys? What are some things you guys want for Christmas?

Any Christmas traditions or plans? I enjoy spending time with family again, so I'm looking forward to that!

You know, when I wrote it, I actually was thinking, "It feels like this smiley was actually made for an occasion like this!"
Heh heh, I gotta tell Move about this! I'm convinced too w

Looks sharp! True, looking back on past work and seeing how it could've been better is disheartening (Done that, for sure.). But if you can recognize weaknesses in past stuff you've done, it means you've grown that much in your craft.
Thank you! Certainly, glad I'm not the only one, not to say you should feel disheartened, but that we are both growing! Hm... You have a spot on the forum that shows your works, right? I'd love to see more if you get the chance~
Thanks RazzyRu! I've enjoyed it, too! Who knows, we may end up talking about salad for another 30 posts or something...? :miku2_move:
No problem!
Yes... Let's do it-!
Or should I say: Lettuce do it

Next 30 posts is just salad jokes

Continuing, I still have some projects to continue on, including... Merchandise.
A long, long process it has been, but I think I can begin ordering samples soon, for some basic merchandise at least.
I need to start building a website too. I have some work to do, certainly.

But little by little, these things will get done!:meiko_move:

:rinlen_move: Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu
Lately, I've been playing Pokemon Let's Go for the Switch.
I have the Pikachu version! My Pikachu is a female Pikachu named Ringo! We are best friends.
I've been owning a lot of trainers since I've been working on leveling up my party quite a bit.
I just have two more badges to go, then I'll have all 8! (I'm sure many people have beaten the game by now, I take my time more and also don't play as often, heh)

But it's been enjoyable! I haven't played a Pokemon title in a long time! It feels... easier than other titles in the series? Maybe it's my age.
The catching mechanic being similar to GO's mechanic, I'm not too much for. I'm not the best with motion controls, and it doesn't feel like you're properly weakening the Pokemon before you catch it. Though, those are my thoughts, it's still enjoyable nonetheless.

Anyone else playing Pokemon Let's Go? Tell me about please if you do!

:miku_move: Today's Song
Geminids
nao feat. 初音ミク
A beautiful song with Miku, with a rather powerful and moving tone to it. Really lovely~
https://vocadb.net/S/217625
That's all for now. Until next time! Take care!

- RazzyRu

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
The prayers worked! The video's audio issue has now been diminished! I can't say it's perfect, but it's definitely a lot better than it was before! Enough for me to export what I needed to!
This is amazing! :sonika_ani_lili:
Cool, congrats! Tech issues like that are a pain!
Any Christmas traditions or plans? I enjoy spending time with family again, so I'm looking forward to that!
I'll be doing some family stuff, too. Hopefully we'll get a chance to watch some Christmas movies! That's always fun.
Thank you! Certainly, glad I'm not the only one, not to say you should feel disheartened, but that we are both growing! Hm... You have a spot on the forum that shows your works, right? I'd love to see more if you get the chance~
No spot on the forum just yet, though once Miku and I work something out there will be :miku_move:. I do some writing, though, and that's what I was referring to before. There's not really a place where one can see how I've developed over the years, but I can point out that the first thing I tried writing years ago had a plot whose premise basically didn't make sense, and it also included major components that ultimately served no real function. But then, of course, I was like 8 or so.... Still, as I keep working, the fact that I can recognize what I'm doing wrong at least reassures me that I can hope to avoid continuing to make the same mistakes. And I have come a long way since I was 8. :) Hopefully I'll be able to develop my music skills, too!
No problem!
Yes... Let's do it-!
Or should I say: Lettuce do it

Next 30 posts is just salad jokes
My! Orange you excited! I'll have to think of a joke of some kind, or perhaps a pear?

Last edited:
OP
OP
RazzyRu

RazzyRu

My City of Angels
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
piapro.jp
December 17. Morning.

Writing this before work for a change of pace. See how it goes.
Good morning, Razzberries! It's the start of the work week! And I'm eager to dive into working!

First, to also help me warm up before I dive further into working, I'm writing an entry here.
I actually have some updates already. I may not post later this evening, we'll see.

Cool, congrats! Tech issues like that are a pain!
Thanks! Now I'm working on exporting a longer/larger portion of the video. Seems the audio glitches are back, but I'm sure they'll be gone soon after some tweaking!

I'll be doing some family stuff, too. Hopefully we'll get a chance to watch some Christmas movies! That's always fun.
Ohh, Christmas movies! That sounds like a lot of fun, especially to do with the family!:prima_ani_lili:

No spot on the forum just yet, though once Miku and I work something out there will be :miku_move:. I do some writing, though, and that's what I was referring to before. There's not really a place where one can see how I've developed over the years, but I can point out that the first thing I tried writing years ago had a plot whose premise basically didn't make sense, and it also included major components that ultimately served no real function. But then, of course, I was like 8 or so.... Still, as I keep working, the fact that I can recognize what I'm doing wrong at least reassures me that I can hope to avoid continuing to make the same mistakes. And I have come a long way since I was 8. :) Hopefully I'll be able to develop my music skills, too!
Totally link me if you get around to posting on the thread! And I get what you mean. Our minds definitely work different compared to when they were in the head of an 8-year-old, heh! Always good to have this kind of reassurance, I look forward to what you may have in the future! Good luck to you and Miku!:miku_move:

My! Orange you excited! I'll have to think of a joke of some kind, or perhaps a pear?
I am so proud

:seeu_lili: Pokemon Let's Go Update

Hey Trainers,

Guess who got all of the badges and beat the Pokemon Champion while at it?
This berry.

That's right! I beat the game! Well, I suppose I did, the credits played, but there's still things to do.
What's that? Well, you know. Gotta catch 'em all!
Snickers
Don't know if I can do that, but it'll be fun to keep playing and level up my Pokemon more while I'm at it!

:rin_lili: Today's Art

An inspired drawing! Inspired by Mugi's important question

I wondered how she'd look with a Santa hat, if it is so Rin wears hats this way! What do you think? Festive, no?

Ah, Rin~

:miku_lili: Today's Song

透明な呪文
飴がふる空 feat. 初音ミク
A nice and rather calming rock song with Miku's vocals! Feels fresh!
https://vocadb.net/S/218396
That's all for now then! Time to get to work soon!
Let's make it a great week, everyone~

- RazzyRu

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Totally link me if you get around to posting on the thread! And I get what you mean. Our minds definitely work different compared to when they were in the head of an 8-year-old, heh! Always good to have this kind of reassurance, I look forward to what you may have in the future! Good luck to you and Miku!:miku_move:
Will do! Thanks so much--means a lot to think that someone's interested in listening!

:seeu_lili:Pokemon Let's Go Update

Hey Trainers,

Guess who got all of the badges and beat the Pokemon Champion while at it?
This berry.
Congrats!

:rin_lili:Today's Art

An inspired drawing! Inspired by Mugi's important question

I wondered how she'd look with a Santa hat, if it is so Rin wears hats this way! What do you think? Festive, no?

Ah, Rin~
:kaito_move:

OP
OP
RazzyRu

RazzyRu

My City of Angels
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
piapro.jp
December 19. Afternoon.

Yo Journal.

Didn't get around to an entry yesterday. Woke up with an irritating pain around my back/neck area. Thought it best to take it easy that day, so unfortunately it wasn't the most productive. :lapis_ani_lili:
The pain lingers, but at least it's better than yesterday. I don't notice it so much, mostly if I move the neck a certain way.
But in case it wasn't known, I don't necessarily have the best back. Something I've gotten use to, but I shouldn't put taking care of it aside, certainly. So if I ever comment about back pain, it's probably normal, so don't be surprised!

Where was I? Ah, yes, there hasn't been much this week. It's December, Christmas is coming! Certainly, people are relaxing for the holidays, I'm sure it won't be so busy because of this.
Hopefully that gives me time to catch up on some projects I have going on!

Will do! Thanks so much--means a lot to think that someone's interested in listening!
No problem! I'm excited to check out what you got when the time comes~

Thanks, man! Looks like there's more post-game content than I realized! Guess I got a lot to do in order to get closer to completion for this game!
Only so much I can do. I don't have the Eevee version so quite a few things will probably be missing

:miku_ani_lili:Today's Song
ベッドサイド・エスケープ
みしま feat. 初音ミク
Pretty unique electronica song with Miku, it's rather soothing to listen to

https://vocadb.net/S/217624
All I got for now. I don't think there's too much going on, so it may be a bit before I give an update (We shall see!).
Enjoy your week, Razzberries!

- RazzyRu

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Didn't get around to an entry yesterday. Woke up with an irritating pain around my back/neck area. Thought it best to take it easy that day, so unfortunately it wasn't the most productive. :lapis_ani_lili:
The pain lingers, but at least it's better than yesterday. I don't notice it so much, mostly if I move the neck a certain way.
But in case it wasn't known, I don't necessarily have the best back. Something I've gotten use to, but I shouldn't put taking care of it aside, certainly. So if I ever comment about back pain, it's probably normal, so don't be surprised!
Ooh, ouch. I've got some chiropractic issues myself, actually. Hope that feels better!

Don't know how you've been approaching it, but don't make the mistake I made and write off the idea of going to a chiropractor, if you haven't tried one already. Until I went, I thought I'd basically have to live with my issues forever, and they were miserable. But the visits aren't necessarily expensive--mine was less than $40 without insurance or anything. (The person I went to was a private practitioner, rather than someone in some kind of hospital or something; they were obviously licensed, though. I think most chiropractors are like that, though.)
No problem! I'm excited to check out what you got when the time comes~
Thanks!

OP
OP
RazzyRu

RazzyRu

My City of Angels
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
piapro.jp
December 21. Morning.

Sup Journal?

It's Friday! It's already so close to the weekend. Crazy.

Ooh, ouch. I've got some chiropractic issues myself, actually. Hope that feels better!

Don't know how you've been approaching it, but don't make the mistake I made and write off the idea of going to a chiropractor, if you haven't tried one already. Until I went, I thought I'd basically have to live with my issues forever, and they were miserable. But the visits aren't necessarily expensive--mine was less than $40 without insurance or anything. (The person I went to was a private practitioner, rather than someone in some kind of hospital or something; they were obviously licensed, though. I think most chiropractors are like that, though.)
Oh, that's definitely good to note! I'll have to look into it some time!
Especially if it can be only about $40, maybe depending on who's all around me.
But yeah, thank you! Hope your chiropractic issues get better too!

I got a song recommendation and artwork that's a bit different from previous entries. With two Vocaloids I don't mention perhaps as much as I should!

:oliver_lili: Today's Art
For Oliver's birthday
I tried to make an animated drawing of 花之祭P's 「The Loved One of Mine」
A really nice song, I recommend it!

:maika_lili: Today's Song
Incomprehensible
Marvin Valentin feat. MAIKA
A Spanish song this time! Marvin uploaded the video for this song, and I believe its my first time hearing it. Sounds so cool! I dig Marvin's tunes, check it out!
https://vocadb.net/S/181178
Christmas is coming up, so I may not be around so much. I'm definitely excited!
Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!!

- RazzyRu

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Oh, that's definitely good to note! I'll have to look into it some time!
Especially if it can be only about $40, maybe depending on who's all around me.
But yeah, thank you! Hope your chiropractic issues get better too!
Thanks! It still hurts a bit every now and then, but overall it's a lot better than it was. Hope your issues get better, too!
Christmas is coming up, so I may not be around so much. I'm definitely excited!
Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!
Hope you have a good holiday!

OP
OP
RazzyRu

RazzyRu

My City of Angels
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
piapro.jp
December 29. Afternoon.

Yo Razzberries! It's been a while!

2019 is just around the corner, and Christmas break has been great!
I really enjoyed my time, I was able to enjoy some nice time with family and relax~

I must say, Smash Bros Ultimate is very enjoyable to play. My main is now Robin. Secondary mains are Cloud and Ike I think (Edit: And Pit sorry Pit forgot to mention you-).
Guess that's why I'm not around so much.

How has everyone's Christmas been? Everyone excited for the new year coming?
Speaking of, this week's Fukase Friday sketch was just for that. 2019.

:dex_lili:DEX

By the way, on Christmas day, I bought myself a gift as well!

IT'S DEX!

I bought Dex, now I have a new son in the family! Such a cool voice, I look forward to using him more when the time comes~
He has a voice I've been curious about for a while, and thanks to Zero-G's sale and coupon, Christmas became the perfect time to purchase him. (I wish I posted the sale news on here, I had quite the headache at the time, orz).

Maybe you have some songs you enjoy with Dex? I find his voice could work well with rock songs, something I'm hoping to try out

:fukase_lili:Today's Art

I'm definitely looking forward to 2019. I hope to make that year even better than any other year.
Let's see what happens together~

:rin_rylitah:Today's Song

孤独と屑籠
OtuQ feat. 鏡音リン
OtuQ has a cool new Rin song just for the Kagamine's anniversary! Check it out! I think I've shared before, OtuQ makes cool rock songs with Rin!
https://vocadb.net/S/220570
That's all for now. I may not come back until a bit or after 2019.
Speaking of, any 2019 plans, anyone?

So, until next time!

- RazzyRu

Last edited:

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Congrats on Dex! Your Fukase sketch looks really nice! Sketching is sort of like a whole different style of visual art from more colored, "finished"-looking stuff, I think. So a well-done sketch like this isn't "just" a sketch--it's just finished differently.

OP
OP
RazzyRu

RazzyRu

My City of Angels
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
piapro.jp
January 2. Evening.

Happy new year, Razzberries!! :sonika_ani_lili:

Hard to believe it's already 2019! I feel a little behind, but I'll get back on track soon.
Here are some things I'm currently working on for the new year:
- Finishing up video project
- Releasing Japanese translation of Invisible Being on NicoNico (On LOLA's anniversary)
- Updated "RazzyRu" picture (for icon and other purposes)
- Rebranding

Ah, rebranding will take a while.
I have a logo and name and the like in the process. It will be related to selling merchandise.
That project has taken longer than expected, but it's because I have other things to take care of first, like work.
But this is the year.

Finally.

This will be a great year.

Tomorrow, I might come back with another icon. We'll see.

Unfortunately I don't have many updates beyond that, but I hope to provide many cool things for everyone this year.
Keep your eyes open!

:rin_rylitah:Today's Song

ニビイロドロウレ
ツミキ feat. 鏡音リン
This is a really catchy rock song with Rin! That chorus is so rad.
https://vocadb.net/S/220397
Peace out!

- RazzyRu

OP
OP
RazzyRu

RazzyRu

My City of Angels
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
piapro.jp
January 3. Evening.

Good evening, Razzberries~

Don't have a major update besides that I changed my icon.
And, After Effects is still giving me a heck of a time. Error while exporting, ah. Wonderful.
Exporting has been taking a lot longer than necessary, how disappointing.
Hope the error goes away this time, but man, this has been frustrating. Very odd, really.
But, it will work out in the end! That part, I'm not worried about!!

Ah, right. The icon change.

:ringsuzune_rylitah: Today's Art

Working on some new techniques. I will be honest, I think I prefer the RazzyRu icon I had before, but it was still nice to practice some new coloring techniques. What do you think?

Nothing says I can't draw again and update the icon again later on. I might do that. Let's see how things go first.

But here it is! 2019 RazzyRu!

:una_rylitah: Today's Song

優しい人
猫アレルギー feat. 音街ウナ
A rather sad song, but the instrumental and vocal seem to portray the emotion well in this well-done rock song. Pretty cool!
https://vocadb.net/S/221041
That's it for some time. Peace!

- RazzyRu

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Ah, right. The icon change.

:ringsuzune_rylitah:Today's Art

Working on some new techniques. I will be honest, I think I prefer the RazzyRu icon I had before, but it was still nice to practice some new coloring techniques. What do you think?
Not sure why you prefer the original icon over your new one, but I think they're both good (Definitely better than anything non-artist me could do, obviously. ;) ). Your old icon had a bit more shading and slightly rougher-looking lines around the outside that gave it an edgier vibe, whereas this one gives a more relaxed impression. Depending on what you want to convey, either works quite well. In the past, sometimes I've found that I dislike new versions of stuff I've made just because it was so different from the original, and then I remember that I was actually trying to make it that kind of different in the first place--could be there's some of that going on, maybe? Either way, looks good!

OP
OP
RazzyRu

RazzyRu

My City of Angels
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
piapro.jp
January 5. Morning.

Happy Saturday, Razzberries! Hard to believe it's already the weekend!
I have some work to do this weekend. And aside from that, maybe I need to update my commissions page again. It appears outdated, it could use some freshening up.

But I, sorry for going on about this again, I have never been so upset at After Effects before. What is going on?
I have something that should have gotten done weeks ago, and it's still not exporting properly.
Oh well. It will work at some point, I'm just highly frustrated at this rate.

I hope to keep frustrations to a minimal, so I will try to make this the last time I mention it.

Not sure why you prefer the original icon over your new one, but I think they're both good (Definitely better than anything non-artist me could do, obviously. ;) ). Your old icon had a bit more shading and slightly rougher-looking lines around the outside that gave it an edgier vibe, whereas this one gives a more relaxed impression. Depending on what you want to convey, either works quite well. In the past, sometimes I've found that I dislike new versions of stuff I've made just because it was so different from the original, and then I remember that I was actually trying to make it that kind of different in the first place--could be there's some of that going on, maybe? Either way, looks good!
Ah, thank you! I'm glad you like both! Yeah, maybe I am experiencing one of those scenarios, haha! Guess it will grow on me after a while~
My friend did joke the other day it gave an adult sense, so maybe that's it!:clara_ani_lili:

Either way, it's nice to give a new/fresh impression, so I am glad it does give off that sort of vibe in a way!

:fukase_lili: Today's Art

Yesterday's Fukase Friday illustration was inspired by all this madness.
Guess it wasn't enough to prevent an error this time though.

Still! It was quite fun to try this style!

I'll try to update later with a song! Going to have to try to relax for now...

Enjoy the weekend, everyone!

- RazzyRu

OP
OP
RazzyRu

RazzyRu

My City of Angels
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
piapro.jp
January 9. Evening.

Hey Razzberries,
My highest apologies for being rather absent! I have not had many updates lately.

Hm, I've been playing Smash Ultimate a lot, is that an update?
Well, I haven't decided yet if Cloud or Robin is my main. Maybe they are tied.

And Invisible Being Japanese subtitles is all set, just to wait until the 15th anniversary day for LOLA!
I'm excited!!

Hard to believe it's already been 15 years!!
I love LEON and LOLA so much. Those two are my first two Vocaloids, LEON being my first. Something about his voice captivated me, and LOLA sounds really cool too~

Ah, right! I never updated for a song! Sho-Pen released one not too long ago, it's really cool!

:gumi_rylitah: Today's Song
Code208:Error
Sho-Pen feat. GUMI
Cool metal song that uses a fictional language! Part of his loud rock fictional language series!
https://vocadb.net/S/221719
All for now, see you around!

- RazzyRu

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Ooh, that's cool--Vocaloid music with a conlang. Wouldn't have thought of putting those together!

Oh, wait, now that I think of it, I do remember joking at some point that Miku should try singing in Klingon or something. I'm sure I'd laugh really hard and feel really awful about it.

OP
OP
RazzyRu

RazzyRu

My City of Angels
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
piapro.jp
January 12. Afternoon.

Hey Razzberries!
It's the weekend, let's take time to relax!

I don't have too many updates, so I'll stick with a simple art and song update~

:fukase_lili: Today's Art

Black and White Fukase

:stardust_lili: Today's Song

易水寒
徵羽君 feat. 星尘
A song Yuniku showed me the other day, cool heavy metal with Stardust!

That's all for now, take care Razzberries!

- RazzyRu

OP
OP
RazzyRu

RazzyRu

My City of Angels
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
piapro.jp
January 15. Afternoon.

Yo Razzberries!

How has everyone been? I keep getting busy with projects. It's a good busy, I think, but I may need time to breathe. I need to draw more.
But here I am! And lately today I've gotten back to listening to some Fit For a King. Definitely a cool, heavy band, and very real with their lyrics.

:kiyoteru_lili:Today's Video

Some exciting news! The video I have been working on, has now come complete!
I still have some things to update, but I am thankful it has all been brought to a close, and I am thankful it has been received well thus far.

Here it is! The video for DystoP's and Kureni's "City of Angels"!

It was a lot to put together, and took much longer than expected thanks to After Effects glitches, but in the end, it all came together~

In turn, this will also be...

:kiyoteru_rylitah:Today's Song
City of Angels
DystoP feat. 氷山キヨテル
Kiyoteru? Singing in English? It's very well done, and the music is very catchy! I'm thankful I was given the chance to create a video with this rad song! Definitely check it out! Kiyoteru seems to have an English voicebank now, heheh!
https://vocadb.net/S/181452
Hope everyone enjoys these works, the song is very well done!
I'll catch up with everyone again later!

- RazzyRu

Last edited:

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Congrats! Glad the After Effects issues worked out. The video looks really good!

(FYI, the YouTube video seems to be set not to allow being embedded on other sites. When you try to play it, the message below shows up:
"Video unavailable
Watch this video on YouTube.
Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner.")