• Hello Guest, recently a massive leak of e-mails and passwords ocurred on the internet. Please read more in here to see if you have been compromised.
  • Bookmarks are back! Read more in here.

RazzyRu Journal

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Certainly! The Magical Mirai 2019 design is really neat! So playful and frilly!
Those hairbands certainly are impressive! I can't help but wonder if they are meant to resemble bunny ears - specifically ears that go up and flop over.
Maybe it's just me.
But I really like how the design looks this time!
Miku-level hair, hm? Is that Lvl 39 hair then? Heheh
Could be! I can see the bunny ears; I could also see cat ears, too, actually. Between that and the really short/frilly skirt, it almost makes me think of maid cafe. But then, her outfit also features a lot of black, which (maybe because of the stuff I've seen recently about Miku Symphony) along with the tux-tail-like design of the two pieces hanging behind her legs, makes me think of a symphony conductor. And then her mismatched stockings kinda suggest clown/circus.... The hat sort of fits that, too; between that and the tux tails, you could make an argument for circus ringmaster (Though I don't think the hairbands have much specific place in that idea.). Am I remembering right that they sort of did a circus theme for Mirai already?

I'm sure there's a theme in there, but I'm not sure I'm putting together what it is right. At the moment, I'm finding ringmaster kinda persuasive.

Reactions: RazzyRu

RazzyRu

Designer
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 8, 2018
piapro.jp
April 30. Morning.

Could be! I can see the bunny ears; I could also see cat ears, too, actually. Between that and the really short/frilly skirt, it almost makes me think of maid cafe. But then, her outfit also features a lot of black, which (maybe because of the stuff I've seen recently about Miku Symphony) along with the tux-tail-like design of the two pieces hanging behind her legs, makes me think of a symphony conductor. And then her mismatched stockings kinda suggest clown/circus.... The hat sort of fits that, too; between that and the tux tails, you could make an argument for circus ringmaster (Though I don't think the hairbands have much specific place in that idea.). Am I remembering right that they sort of did a circus theme for Mirai already?

I'm sure there's a theme in there, but I'm not sure I'm putting together what it is right. At the moment, I'm finding ringmaster kinda persuasive.
Ringmaster! That would make sense.
She sends to give a circus vibe and some sort of magician vibe to me, at least, I think of pulling a rabbit out of a hat. Maybe that is the reason for the rabbit-similarity?
The bright, fun colors does seem to have some similarities to the 2018 design. There were some neat past designs, but it seemed the idea of adding more colors came about in 2018, perhaps. Past designs seemed to focus primarily on blue, gray/white, and a bit of pink.
As for a past circus theme, maybe you are thinking of 2018 design perhaps?

:fukase_lili: Mario Odyssey VR
So, KuriBoo and I were playing Mario Odyssey VR, and we saw how the musicians each play their instrument when you give it to them. But then KuriBoo began to wonder, how does the Steam Gardener play the piano like that without being able to play chords? Those guys have a watering can nozzle for a hand!
I put this together real quick then as a result:
Many thanks goes to KuriBoo for the inspiration of this
Hopefully it makes some sense for those who haven't played Mario Odyssey VR

:miku_lili: Last Message Update
I'm highly thankful. Somehow, the YouTube upload has reached over 60,000 views. Thank you, everyone, for the support!
Wowaka has impacted many, and is a major inspiration to the community. I didn't know him very well, and I did want to reflect that in the lyrics a bit as I was writing. "I wanted to meet you". Sometimes we don't realize the reality of some things until it's gone. We need to be careful that we don't take people for granted before they are gone.
So, it does feel funny to say that I wrote the lyrics. I referenced heavily on Wowaka's works, I wanted the song to both reference his songs and be similar to his style. The song almost appeared to write itself as I worked on it.
Above all, my personal favorite line, if I am honest, is 神様、一通だけ最後手紙を出したい (Dear God, I want to send just one last letter). It's like a prayer, asking for one more chance to speak to whom the letter is for.

I feel blessed I was given the chance to work with Marvin on this. I hoped to write lyrics that would help those still grieving, and people seem to be thankful, I hope that is so.
May wowaka's works continue to live on and inspire us

:miku2_move: KHUx

Yeah.
I'm not going to go over this one very much.

:miku_rylitah: Today's Song
僕はボクサー
buzzG feat. 初音ミク
A nice rock song from buzzG with Miku! The title is also clever, "boku wa bokusaa", hehe I like titles like that.
But the catchy rock groove is catchy as expected and uplifting!
https://vocadb.net/S/235223
How is everyone doing? How have you been? Working on anything recently?
Lately I must focus on some projects then, let's do our best then!

- RazzyRu

Reactions: mobius017

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Ringmaster! That would make sense.
She sends to give a circus vibe and some sort of magician vibe to me, at least, I think of pulling a rabbit out of a hat. Maybe that is the reason for the rabbit-similarity?
The bright, fun colors does seem to have some similarities to the 2018 design. There were some neat past designs, but it seemed the idea of adding more colors came about in 2018, perhaps. Past designs seemed to focus primarily on blue, gray/white, and a bit of pink.
As for a past circus theme, maybe you are thinking of 2018 design perhaps?
Funny, I actually thought of a magician, too, when I was looking at the scepter thing she has in her hand. I think it was the 2018 design I was thinking of, actually--thanks!
:fukase_lili: Mario Odyssey VR
So, KuriBoo and I were playing Mario Odyssey VR, and we saw how the musicians each play their instrument when you give it to them. But then KuriBoo began to wonder, how does the Steam Gardener play the piano like that without being able to play chords? Those guys have a watering can nozzle for a hand!
I put this together real quick then as a result:
Many thanks goes to KuriBoo for the inspiration of this
Hopefully it makes some sense for those who haven't played Mario Odyssey VR
Isn't that how everyone plays chords? :)

:miku_lili: Last Message Update
I'm highly thankful. Somehow, the YouTube upload has reached over 60,000 views. Thank you, everyone, for the support!
Wowaka has impacted many, and is a major inspiration to the community. I didn't know him very well, and I did want to reflect that in the lyrics a bit as I was writing. "I wanted to meet you". Sometimes we don't realize the reality of some things until it's gone. We need to be careful that we don't take people for granted before they are gone.
So, it does feel funny to say that I wrote the lyrics. I referenced heavily on Wowaka's works, I wanted the song to both reference his songs and be similar to his style. The song almost appeared to write itself as I worked on it.
Above all, my personal favorite line, if I am honest, is 神様、一通だけ最後手紙を出したい (Dear God, I want to send just one last letter). It's like a prayer, asking for one more chance to speak to whom the letter is for.

I feel blessed I was given the chance to work with Marvin on this. I hoped to write lyrics that would help those still grieving, and people seem to be thankful, I hope that is so.
May wowaka's works continue to live on and inspire us
Wow, congratulations! It's a really good song; the support is well-deserved!

Definitely true about not taking people for granted. It's easy to go along and not realize the role that others play in your life. Either you just get used to having them there, or their importance grows slowly and you don't realize it. Sometimes I think it might be a good idea to periodically stop and imagine what life would be like if various people weren't there...though maybe that's a little odd/morbid.

RazzyRu

Designer
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 8, 2018
piapro.jp
May 6. Morning.

Wow. I got a little caught up with some things.
Slowly getting back now that the weekend is over. Hopefully I can get some good work done today.

I hope to draw some illustrations, so we will see how that goes.

Funny, I actually thought of a magician, too, when I was looking at the scepter thing she has in her hand. I think it was the 2018 design I was thinking of, actually--thanks!
Not a problem! I think the 2018 design is cool, and upon looking at the 2019 design, the colorfulness seemed to have reminded me of it.
I think I'm convinced she is a magician then, haha!

Isn't that how everyone plays chords? :)
Haha! You make a good point!

Wow, congratulations! It's a really good song; the support is well-deserved!

Definitely true about not taking people for granted. It's easy to go along and not realize the role that others play in your life. Either you just get used to having them there, or their importance grows slowly and you don't realize it. Sometimes I think it might be a good idea to periodically stop and imagine what life would be like if various people weren't there...though maybe that's a little odd/morbid.
Thank you!
Indeed. An interesting thought, taking the time to think about just what it would be like without someone is sad, but it does serve as a reminder to us as to how much of an influence or importance they have on us.
It definitely feels more empty, as if something is missing.

Today, I do not think I have many updates. The support for Last Message continues, I am very thankful, and fear I cannot express my true gratitude enough.
I hope to continue to grow and improve in the future.

:rin_rylitah: Today's Art
It is a drawing for Mugi's birthday, but I thought I would share here as well!
Trying some new style stuff still, so it was interesting to draw something like this quickly.

Mugi is an amazing artist and friend, I recommend you check out her artwork, very cute!

See? It is impressive!! :rinlen_move:

:gumi_rylitah: :vy1_lili: Today's Song
I have been saving songs but have also been a bit behind in my recommendation. So, I will share two today. They are both rather rock in genre, but vary in funk and tone.

人間らしい
ユリイ・カノン feat. GUMI
This very cool GUMI rock song! It has many views, I can see why, it's catchy, fast, and neat! I want to say too, it's rather "melancholic"
https://vocadb.net/S/235378
S N S a.k.a 承認欲求
R u L u feat. VY1
Here is a funky, catchy VY1 song! Wow, it's so catchy, the soft vocals and groovy beat seem to flow well. And the instrumental is well done~
https://vocadb.net/S/235579
Let's all have a great week then! Cheering for you!

- RazzyRu

RazzyRu

Designer
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 8, 2018
piapro.jp
May 8. Morning.

This week has proven to be a bit busy. And today, I'm hoping to get to some things that unfortunately have been put off.
I want to make today productive. I think it will help me rest better at night (Unproductive day means a restless night for Razzy)
I'm working on it, but being productive will be great regardless! I've already made some progress, and I am thankful.
So, let's keep going throughout today!

:cybersongman_lili: Commission Code
Going to offer a Commission code, as it has been a while!
Of course, you can check RazzyRu Commissions page for more information
MAYMAY2019
20% OFF
Expires May 18th

You can order with the order form on Tumblr, or DM/email for a more custom/special order as well!

I'll also link to where you can see more samples. Perhaps a bit redundant as I also put the links in my signature, oh well!
Pixiv: https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=6762150
Piapro: piapro(ピアプロ)|ラゼル(RazzyRu)さんのページ

If you are interested, I look forward to working with you!

:mew_lili: Today's Not-Vocaloid Song or whatever I should call this category
Love and Death "I W8 4 U (feat. Mattie Montgomery)"

Today I will share with you Love and Death. This is a cool band that was around for a bit while Head was not a part of Korn.
This band still seems to sound like Korn I think, and this song in particular is just killer.
I'm a fan of nu metal (This is nu metal, yes?), so it is nice to hear songs from these guys certainly! The cool riffs, the guitar, vocals, all that. It's rad.
Unfortunately they don't have many albums, being a side project it seems while the members are part of other stuff. Maybe we will hear something again?
But yeah! Heck if you like nu metal, I definitely recommend checking this group out
I also want to share Chemicals, one of their more popular songs, and why I picked Mew to represent this category today w (Black and white!)

:vy1_lili: :kaito_rylitah: :miku_rylitah: Today's Songs
Ruins
miso feat. VY1
I love the emotional feeling with this song. VY1's voice is lovely and suits this well! I feel her power, such a lovely song to listen to. It sounds both sad and uplifting to me.
https://vocadb.net/S/236276
KILING
Cirol*Noël feat. KAITO, 初音ミク
Wow, a neat rock song with KAITO! The soft voice fits surprisingly well with the tone of the song, and that guitar, rad
And I hear Miku singing sometimes, I wonder if GreenFantasy64 would like this kind of song? It's cool!

https://vocadb.net/S/236455
Let's keep going throughout today! Cheering for all of you!

- RazzyRu

uncreepy

Visual kei enthusiast
Apr 9, 2018
USA
My comment on "Last Message":
I didn't get to tell you earlier because I wanted to figure out how to word it properly, but I still can't, so I'll just write it out the best I can now. I really like the "Last Message" song you wrote the lyrics for, I read some of the comments on YouTube and it seems like the lyrics resonated with a lot of people (both English and Japanese speakers), plus, the song just plain sounds good. I feel like the song as a whole was a good representation for a lot of people's feelings.

"Nu Metal" stuff:
I really like nu metal, too. I think it's the type of music I'd take on a desert island (sorry, Vocaloid music... XD; ). "I W8 4 U" was really cool because the song had a lot of texture with the vocals and the sound of a very low-tuned guitar, which I love. I listened to "Chemicals", too, I think Head's singing and screaming kind of reminds me of Chris from "Motionless in White" (their older stuff was more sound wall of scream-ey, but from Reincarnate up until present is singing + screaming). I haven't heard of Love and Death somehow before, so I will have to check out more stuff by them. I would be curious to hear more of your non-Vocaloid music recommendations spanning whatever genre you're feeling while writing your journal.

RazzyRu

Designer
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 8, 2018
piapro.jp
May 15. Morning.

Yo Journal

A few small updates for today, then we will continue throughout the week

My comment on "Last Message":
I didn't get to tell you earlier because I wanted to figure out how to word it properly, but I still can't, so I'll just write it out the best I can now. I really like the "Last Message" song you wrote the lyrics for, I read some of the comments on YouTube and it seems like the lyrics resonated with a lot of people (both English and Japanese speakers), plus, the song just plain sounds good. I feel like the song as a whole was a good representation for a lot of people's feelings.
Thank you so much. My goal was to try to capture lyrics that weren't just for wowaka, but were a voice from many people, as I felt his works impacted many listeners. I'm thankful to hear that goal seems to have been successful!

"Nu Metal" stuff:
I really like nu metal, too. I think it's the type of music I'd take on a desert island (sorry, Vocaloid music... XD; ). "I W8 4 U" was really cool because the song had a lot of texture with the vocals and the sound of a very low-tuned guitar, which I love. I listened to "Chemicals", too, I think Head's singing and screaming kind of reminds me of Chris from "Motionless in White" (their older stuff was more sound wall of scream-ey, but from Reincarnate up until present is singing + screaming). I haven't heard of Love and Death somehow before, so I will have to check out more stuff by them. I would be curious to hear more of your non-Vocaloid music recommendations spanning whatever genre you're feeling while writing your journal.
Honestly, I think I would also take nu metal or the like to a desert island, haha!
I got curious and checked out Motionless in White (specifically Reincarnate), and yeah, those vocals are nice, I can hear the similarities!
Love and Death is definitely smaller, but they have some nice tracks I think, I recommend them!
While we're on the subject, nu metal specifically may in fact be one of my favorite genres. I find myself trying to sing this sort of thing (I'm secretly working on a good screamo voice, one day)

I like your Rin drawing! Good job!
Thank you Mobi! :rinlen_move:

:vy1_lili: Instagram
That's right, I've crawled out of shyness to give Instagram a try. I've been getting recommendations/encouragement/and the like from friends about it, so I'm giving it a try. We will see how it goes!
In case you are interested, my Instagram is here: razzyru

Instagram seems to be a bit more personal than Twitter, at least, that is the impression I get, so I do not think there may be too much;
But who knows! I'm going to give a try, let's see what happens

:fukase_lili: Today's Not-Vocaloid Song or whatever I should call this category
I thought I'd give this category another go! If I want to share more non-Vocaloid bands I listen to or enjoy, there will be a good amount w
One band that I listen to often is Project 86. I'd say they may be on the alternative and nu metal side of things.
It's difficult to narrow down just two songs to pick from them: I tried one that's more recent and one that seems unique compared to the rest that I really like (I think I tend to like the more "unusual ones", for lack of words).
This time, I will share The Spectacle of Fearsome Acts - Project 86
Their album Picket Fence Cartel seems to be one I listen to often, I dig the songs one there, and each seem to sound unique, something I like
Here is a song from their most recent album: Mhs - Project 86
This is the opening song to their album, and it's an amazing opening I believe! I feel this song grabs my attention: vocally, musically, and even lyrically. This album "Sheep Among Wolves" appears to have been made for the 20th anniversary for the band. Impressive, their sound seems consistent after all these years, perhaps because of the lead vocal.
Wow, it's evident I have many good things to say about this group, I really dig their sound!

:miku_rylitah: Today's Art

If I am waiting, I commonly draw. I decided to share this sketch this time. Here's a Miku drawing!

:miku_lili: Today's Song
花咲く日々に在りてゆけ
Ninihi feat. 初音ミク
I've heard great things from Ninihi! This producer seems to really know just how to get a classic-sounding song and get Miku to fit really well. It's nostalgic to listen to! The guitar is so well done, and the rest of the instruments seem to mimic the classic sense too
Maybe "classic" is not the right word, but hopefully you know what I mean. Even Miku's vocals fit the classic sense!
https://vocadb.net/S/236457
Oh...
I guess there were more updates than I thought there would be.
Well, I am glad I updated then! Something I have been meaning to do since the week started
But now this week continues, so let's continue to do our best then!

- RazzyRu

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
:miku_rylitah: Today's Art

If I am waiting, I commonly draw. I decided to share this sketch this time. Here's a Miku drawing!
Somehow the mood I'm sensing from Miku in that drawing fits waiting in line someplace, like the DMV maybe.

I'm doing some waiting myself, ATM, and I'm trying to write some song lyrics. So we've both found ways to try to pursue things during downtime :) .

RazzyRu

Designer
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 8, 2018
piapro.jp
May 16. Evening.

Yo!

I only have a small update, but thought I would share anyhow!
I hope everyone is doing alright. Let's keep going, the week is almost over!
Somehow the mood I'm sensing from Miku in that drawing fits waiting in line someplace, like the DMV maybe.

I'm doing some waiting myself, ATM, and I'm trying to write some song lyrics. So we've both found ways to try to pursue things during downtime :) .
Haha, I was definitely waiting for a while when I sketched this Miku. It definitely felt like a DMV, interesting I captured that same sense without realizing it!
Writing lyrics? I'm curious, working on a song perhaps? I'm looking forward to what it may be~

:miku_move: Today's Art

Also on Piapro.

Today, I only have some artwork for an update.
I wanted to finally try to draw an illustration for “Last Message”.

I still think about it. Wowaka has made such a major influence on the community.

As with this drawing, I wanted to try something a bit different. It was interesting to try, what do you think?
I used some brushes that I normally do not.

I wanted to incorporate some of wowaka's works in this drawing as well. Not only for the sake of the references found in the song, but these songs by wowaka in the drawing all have over 3 million views on NicoNico.
I hear recently World's End Dancehall has reached over 10 million views as well.
I hope... actually...
I know wowaka's music will continue to live on. It's bittersweet. Many fans will still be inspired and grow from him.

:rinlen_move: Today's Song
move forward
オカメP feat. 鏡音リン
Looks like OkameP used Kagamine Rin again recently! It's pretty neat to hear his works with her voice now. Sweet! The chorus is pretty nice!
Hey... that song name seems familiar for some reason
https://vocadb.net/S/237202
- RazzyRu

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Writing lyrics? I'm curious, working on a song perhaps? I'm looking forward to what it may be~
Yep, I'm playing with another idea. We'll see how it goes!
:miku_move:Today's Art

Also on Piapro.

Today, I only have some artwork for an update.
I wanted to finally try to draw an illustration for “Last Message”.

I still think about it. Wowaka has made such a major influence on the community.

As with this drawing, I wanted to try something a bit different. It was interesting to try, what do you think?
I used some brushes that I normally do not.
I really like it! The art looks nice, and the inclusion of the song references on the seals on the envelopes makes for interesting Easter eggs to go and find. I like the semi-dusky color/shading, and Miku's solemn/peaceful expression and pose. The curve on the envelopes really makes them look like they're fluttering from the top of the picture to the bottom, too. Cool!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)