• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Question Recommended Settings for Akita Neru (Rin V4X)

Luxie

Kagamine Rin and Len cover artist
Aug 3, 2022
Eastern USA
Hello, Vocaverse!
I’ve recently been having more interest in Fanloids, particularly Akita Neru. Well, I got the Kagamine Rin/Len V4X bundle last year, and I know that Neru can be achieved with both Miku and Rin.
Does anyone have any recommended settings for Rin V4X as Neru? I mostly need a starting point!
Thank you! :kaito_move:

Oh! I forgot to mention that I’m mostly interested in Rin’s Power VB, although I am interested in her English as well.

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
Neru had a lot of voices, sometimes a low one and sometimes a super high pitched one. The Neru I know the most is a pitched up Hatsune Miku, but I really don’t think there are any rules. The best thing to do would probably be to pick a Neru song you like and experiment with the engine’s parameters to achieve a similar sound. Hard to offer a preset when there’s not really a constant for the character.

Luxie

Kagamine Rin and Len cover artist
Aug 3, 2022
Eastern USA
Okay! As of now, I’m liking the deeper version of Neru. Kinda like this:
Would that something like a lowered brightness and an increase to the gender factor?

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
This person said they cross-synthesized with vflower, so it will be hard to replicate this exact sound. But yes, you could turn up the gender a bit and play with the brightness and see what happens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)